᛫➸ XXX ᛫➸

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ☆ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Kook, baby. Your hand." My wife mumbled as she lied beside me on her stomach as our legs interlock lazily.

"What about my hand, babe?" I said in my deep voice, not bothering to open my eyes or move.

"It's on my butt." She said as I mentally and physically smirked as I squeezed her butt, hearing her whine a little.

"Stop ittt, go back to sleep." She said as she took my hand from her butt and interlock our fingers, making me lazily smile as I chuckled.

"Come here, my love," I told her before pulling her into my chest, wrapping my strong yet protective arm around her fit figure before placing a kiss on her lips as we drift off to dreamland.

✶ ✶ ✶

"Mommyyyy~ Daddyyy~!" Jeongsan said out loud as he busted into mine and my wife's room. Jeongsan had just turned two years old not even a month ago as I softly smiled against my wife's neck then gently pulled away when Jeongsan climbed up the bed and goofily smiled up at me while I open my arms, allowing him to come into my arms.

"You got to be quiet Sannie-ah, mommy is tired alright. Go and play with the uncles first, alright. Daddy will come with mommy in a while." I whisper to him while pointing at my wife once I mentioned 'mommy' as he nodded before kissing my cheeks as I kissed his back in return.

I watch him leave the room and closing the door before I fell flat on the bed again, exhaustion taken over me as I pulled her closer to me. But noticed that you were waking up as she turned and face me while giving a sleepy, lazy smile.

"Good morning, sweetheart," I said as I pulled her in a quick yet sweet kiss as I felt extremely sleepy.

"Morning honey." She said back, in her soft and sweet tone of hers.

I and my gang had a mission to do last night as that explained why I was extremely exhausted right at this moment and all I want is to spend time with my beautiful wife but knowing we had an active son, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Unless it's at nighttime.

"Honey, you take a nap alright. I know you're exhausted from the mission." My wife whispers as she lean closer as my eyes were so heavy but still tried to open them for my wife as she speaks.

 "Alright, but be right back afterward, alright. I'm going to miss my wife." I said as I mumbled towards the end, grabbing her hand and pressing little kisses on them and heard her giggle as I felt her lean towards me and kiss my temple before leaving the bed while I doze off to dreamland.

✶✶✶

"Good morning, boys," I exclaimed as I looked at them, some married and some still engage with each other.