Fighting For Love

Chapter 1

'It's another hot day in sizzling Louisiana and I'm waking you up only the station that counts. The People station WWOZ 90.7!' Niamha rolled over and hit the snooze button and dug her head back under the covers. "Five more minutes" she mumbled to herself, but before she could get back to sleep someone barged in her room and started jumping on her bed.

"Wake up TT!! Wake up!!" her little niece screamed jumping on my bed.

"Five more minutes Avannah." She tried to plead with her to no avail.

"No. Daddy said gwet up or he's coming in hewre to gwet you himswef." She pulled the covers off her and began to shake her.

"Okay, okay. I'm up," Niamha sat up in her bed and threw her legs over the side, "tell him I'll be down in a few."

"Okay." Avannah said and headed back downstairs.

Niamha let out a sigh 'I swear I love my niece, but between her and her father: my brother I was going to go crazy. It's a shame I'm not already.' She thought to herself with a chuckle. She got out the bed and moved to her walk-in closet to pick out her outfit for the first day of school. She grabbed a hot pink strapless romper and black blazer with jet black combat boots and pearl accessories to match. When she finished planning out the outfit she headed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When she stepped out the shower she looked at herself in the full length mirror on the back of her bathroom door. Niamha couldn't help but smile as she looked down at her pedicure feet, up to her toned and shapely legs and thighs, flat stomach, nice-sized breasts, full lips, almond shaped eyes, and finally to her upswept hair. She turned around to check out her ass, she's been told many-a-times that it was fat, but never really thought much about it. She gave it a little shake and saw its entire lusciousness move and continues to move after she stopped. She wrapped her towel around her body and went lotion down and blow dry her hair straight. She looked over at the clock embedded into her wall in the bathroom and saw that she had a good forty-five minutes to get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. She went back in her room and put on her clothes. She had placed a little make-up on and put loose curls in her hair so she knew she was on point. She looked in the mirror and placed her favorite red Mac lips gloss on, grabbed her bags and headed downstairs. When she opened her bedroom door she was hit with the smell of her brothers cooking, it made her mouth water and stomach growl, so she headed downstairs and into the kitchen. She noticed the spread he had laid out on the table: sausage, bacon, waffles, eggs, French toast, fresh strawberries, apple juice, milk, and her favorite orange juice.

"Morning." She said to her brother as she headed to the cabinet to get a glass for her orange juice. She also grabbed a plate and proceeded down the counter to fill it up high with food. 'I will double my workout today in practice.' She thought to herself as she sat down and drizzled syrup on her food.

"Morning," he said turning over an omelet then placing it on a plate, "how did you sleep?"

"Well enough." She said before digging into her food. Hey what can I say brother can cook and a sistah gotta eat right?

"That's good. So are you ready for the first day of school?" He asked as he fixed himself a plate.

"As ready as I will ever be."

"There's always that one person

That will always have your heart

You never see it coming

Cause you're blinded from the start

Know that you're that one for me

It's clear for everyone to see