Chapter 32 Part 1

Landon and Niamha were headed towards the side of Louisiana that she didn’t know existed. Landon had woken her up before the crack of dawn and told her to get dressed saying that they had somewhere important to go. She was about to argue that she didn’t have a damn than to wear, but he shut her up real quick when he produced new shopping back full of clothing. She got up and proceeded to do what she needed to do and that included taking a shower. After hoping out and lotioning down she went into the bag and saw all new underwear from this little shop called Spoken Desires that just sold the best of everything! She pulled out a matching black lace set and put it on and then went over to see a box from foot locker. She pulled out a pair of grey and blue Sons of Mars. She looked over in other bags and saw some distressed jeans and a grey long sleeve with matching silver jewelry. She didn’t want to question him, buttttt her was looking real suspicious about the fact that he knew how to dress a girl in the jewelry department. As if thinking about where she was going with her thoughts Landon poked from the bathroom and spoke.

“I gave the girls some money and told them to pick you some things.”

Niamha just nodded her head and returned to getting dressed. After about another thirty minutes and her fussing with her hair, the two of them headed out.

Landon pulled into the driveway of what looked to be a billion dollar mansion; he pulled up to the gate and pushed in the pass code to open the gate. They rode up into the circular driveway and stopped the car. Niamha looked over at Landon with a questioning look before moving to get out of the truck. She waited on him as he walked around the car and took her hand before walking up the stairs and producing a key and putting it into the door. Niamha was amazed that Landon even had to connections to such a place, but then again that would explain where all his money comes from seeing as how he doesn’t work. Landon led her into the house and towards the back where most of the noise was coming from. When they got back there Niamha saw a world she didn’t even know existed in the life of Louisiana. Everywhere in the room were print machines. Print machines printing MONEY! And I’m talking nonfederal issues money that looked so REAL. Niamha let go of Landon’s hand and walked over to touch some of the money, but she didn’t even get a hairs breath towards it when someone stopped her. They grabbed her wrist a little too hard and she squared up and pooped them in the nose. They let go of her wrist and tended to their now broken and bleeding nose. She walked back over to where Landon was standing and wrapped a possessive arm around his waist leaning into him for support. The people that were working in the room stopped and looked up just in time to witness what happened between the strange Beautiful girl and their co-boss. They didn’t know what to do many of them had faces mixed with humor and stundness while others looked ready to bust a kidney from holding in the laugh. When the person she punched recovered and placed napkins to their nose they looked up at Niamha and her eyes got so wide that they almost bust! She was looking right back into the face of a person she never thought she would see again a day in her life. She was looking back into the same warm cinnamon colored eyes that held so much love and passion for her not so long ago. She stepped away from Landon and slowly walked towards him; she stopped about a foot away from him and just stared at him. He looked back at her before a smooth smile broke out across his face. His eyes held humor and mischief that they usually held when they weren’t expressing to the women before him how much he really did care for her.

“You know it’s not polite to stare?!” he questioned with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

Niamha couldn’t help the grin that broke out across her face as she fell back in step with their usual banter and such when they were together.

“I wouldn’t have to stare, if I had seen you more in the past 6 months.”

The handsome face laughed and held his arms out for her to come and give him a hug. Niamha was just about to give in and walk into the warm embrace that captured her feelings soooo many years before, then she realized that she wasn’t alone. She halted her step forward and turned back to be met with a stone hard face of her beloved Landon. He looked like he was mad enough to break steal and he was looking directly at him. She whipped her head back and forth between the two of them and confusion too over her, how does he know Landon? AND HOW IN THE HELL DOES LANDON KNOW HIM?!?!?! She continued to whip her head back and forth before stopping when she got light headed. She walked back over to Landon and pressed a delicate hand upon his face. She moved so that she was directly in front of him and placed sweet kisses on his lips. She felt his arms wrap around her waist and he crushed her to him and placed his head in the crook of her neck breathing deeply. She stroked his back and felt him calming slowly she leaned towards his ear and whispered.

“Baby how do you know him?”

Landon didn’t speak for the longest time just breathing her scent and trying to calm himself. When he finally spoke, Niamha could tell her was straining to come out as though he wasn’t upset.  

“Why don’t you tell her Micah?”

Niamha didn’t have to turn to hear what he had to say.

“We are partners.”