Chapter 30 Part 1

***Must Warn That Things Get Graphic in this Chapter, Not TOO Graphic, But More Graphic Than Before....You Have Been Warned***

Niamha smiled as she looked down at the ring that graced her finger then back up at the person that who was currently standing beside her as they looked at a beautiful brick-faced, two story home. Landon grabbed Niamha’s hand and moved towards the door, where he produced a key and stuck it in the front door. He pushed it aside and moved to look back at Niamha.

“Yes?” She blushed with an ever present smile on her face from earlier in the week when she had the most spectacular moment of her life. She looked at him from under her lashes and Landon almost came undone, but he held himself together and moved towards scooping her up bridal style and carrying her over the threshold into the house. She giggled as he carried her into the master bedroom and placed her on the floor in front of the king sized bed that was conveniently placed in a far more in empty house. She raised an eyebrow as she watched him walk over to the bed and laid down and looked at her with hooded lust filled eyes.

“Come here.” Was all he said, and she sauntered over to him like there was no tomorrow. She stopped just inches away from his reach and began to pill of every layer of clothes that she was wearing until she was standing in all her newborn naked glory. She moved around slightly closer to the bed and started to dance, even though there was no music on she moved her body seductively. She noticed Landon’s penis grow in his pants and his hand went down to start stroking himself. She moved her hips and switched around so that her back was to him and began to shake her ass and move it in ways that she forgot that she could do. When she was finished she turned back around and motioned for Landon with her finger to come to her, and she watched as he rose up off the bed and slowly stalked towards her. She turned around and began to grind herself into his aching member and allowed his hands to freely roam her body. Landon reached and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and kissed her with such passion and force it was amazing. They continued kissing until she felt his dick harden even more, if that was even possible, on her stomach. She brought her hands around his neck and he picked her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Niamha broke the kiss and looked him in the eyes and what I saw made me have and orgasm right there, the raw emotion in his eyes was too much for her to handle and she let out a passionate moan before he reclaimed her mouth. Landon broke away from the kiss leaving them both panting, placing his large hands on her skin igniting her internal blaze to an uncontrollable inferno. Niamha’s hands reached, tugged and pulled off all his clothing leaving him just as naked as she was and both of them staring at one another. Niamha placed a delicate hand on Landon’s rock hard chest and gently and slowly pushed him back unto the bed; she crawled on top of him and sat straddling his waist. She reached behind her and started to stroke his penis. She claimed his mouth and muffled the deep throaty groan that Landon let out as she switched speeds and added pressure to her stroking. Landon realized that he was slowly starting to lose control and the precum oozing down his shaft and the tightening in his balls moving to and thru the base of his shaft was making it very evident. He wasn’t expecting Niamha to slip down, watching him as he watched her, and gripped his dick making him shiver and licked him up and down. He opened his mouth to speak but instead he groaned. Niamha swallowed him up in sweetness, sliding him ferociously against the back of her throat, in the hot tundra of her mouth, until his body was a hot hard, yearning instrument with only one explosive purpose. Landon watched as Niamha worked magic on his penis until he came in her mouth. Niamha did clean up very well sucking him all up.

“I hope that’s not all you have to spare good sir.” Niamha teased looking up at him under her lashes with a coy smile on her face.

 “Are you ready to see?” he asked picking Niamha up and laying her on her back on the bed.  Niamha bit back a groan and threw her head back as she felt him rub himself against her most sensitive area teasing her making sure she was extra hot and ready for him. Her kitty welcomed him opening up and swallowing his entire length. Then he was the one gasping – Landon knew how to hold out and go up to hours after his partners have had several orgasms until he finally came – but this time was different. He plunged deeply inside of her, the pleasure building for the both of them as they looked each other in the eyes. Landon groaned as Niamha matched the thorough rocking of his hips. He adjusted his hips and began the delicious rhythm against her hardened nub, creating explosion between the meeting of hard and wet. The pressure swelled as Niamha’s hands roamed over his back side and across his tight butt. Landon lost control of his hips and sank into her again and again sending white-hot chills down her spin. One last gliding motion sent her over the edge and a throaty moan released into the air and that was enough to cause all self-control that Landon had left, leave his body as he stiffened and emptied himself inside of her.

He stayed inside of her as he clasped beside her and pulled her sweaty body flesh against his. She stroked his hair closing her eyes and allowing the sleep to overcome her.

Niamha stared at the stucco ceiling and recalled why her body felt deliciously achy. She inhaled the scent of love and remembered the culprit – Landon. She looked around the room in search of the mastermind and realized that she was alone, but she did come across a folded card that was lying on the pillow next to her. She reached over and grabbed the note and read it aloud.

Babe-

          Went to get breakfast. Be back soon. Love you.

          Landon.

She sat up and swung her legs off the bed. She got up and walked into the bathroom. She relieved herself and went to look at her appearance in the mirror. Her hair went all kinds of ways. Her mascara had melted and run streaks down her face. Her skin was flushed leaving her this after sex glow that made her look like a different person. She thought back to all she had been thru and who was there for her thru it all. She couldn’t help the grin that broke out across her face as she realized that this was what it was meant for. All the mess that she went thru was for moments like this -- moments to experience real love by someone that truly loves you. Niamha looked down at the ring on her finger and her grin grew even wider. She looked back up in the mirror and horror struck her as she caught the sight of the person that got into the house without her knowing. She couldn’t form the air in her lungs needed to let out the scream that she wanted to but she instead stared back into his cold and vindicated eyes. He watched as his eyes roamed her body and turned shades darker and displayed unashamed lust as they reached hers again. She gasped as she realized that she was naked she spun around to slam the door in her face. But she wasn’t fast enough and he caught the door. Niamha pushed with all her might and he pushed back with more force and caused her to stumble backwards and fall backwards hitting her head on the edge of the tub. She shot up and continued to fight him off. She was doing everything in her power to fight him off but her attempts were coming off weak and futile as she felt an immense sense of dizziness fall upon her. She wandered why the room was starting to spin. And as she slowly fell to her knees her attacker was walking towards her with a venomous success smile upon his over crusty lips. Niamha felt as though her body was slowly losing function with all major bodily organs. Her face hit the tile floor of the bathroom and her sight glazed over before every action done before her was nothing more than a haze. She felt herself being lift and thrown over someone’s shoulder. She felt every step they made as the hastily walked out of the house and towards an awaiting car. She felt being thrown into the truck of the car like she was nothing more than garbage. The last thing she did see in her haze before the trunk was closed and the car started to speed away was her attacker lighting a match and throwing it upon her home – the home that she, Landon and Little Zek were supposed to start a life in. The one she never would be able to now as it slowly burned to the ground.