Chapter 19

(A/N last chapter ma boys)
"Don't kill him!"
-
All three looked up. In front of them was Katie, together with Minho's mom. She was standing behind his mom, most likely being the one that let her in. She looked scared, scared of what her father might do to her or her girlfriend.

"Father" she took a step forward, " I do not ask to marry him, I want to marry my girlfriend" she said quietly while looking at her feet. Her father looked shocked, he didn't know she was a lesbian. (A/N he thought she was American)

"Then who is that so called girlfriend of yours?" He wasn't believing it because it came as a big shock. She rolled her eyes, knowing her father would be a bitch about his pride. The most important thing to him wasn't her happiness, no, it was power; he craved power more than anything else.

"It's the kitchen maid" she sighed, "but she's amazing and I love her with my heart!" She started defending herself, even before her father started complaining. They got into a fight, he didn't think she was good enough for her daughter, not good enough for his pride.

Minho had slowly walked up to him during their argument, making sure he didn't make a sound. Out of nowhere he hit the man against his head, hard enough to make him pass out. Everyone looked at him with a shocked expression, he chuckled akwardly while scratching the back of his head.

"Thank you hyung" Jisung wrapped his arms around Minho's neck, right after he was released from the tight burning ropes.

"I love you Jisung" Minho whispered into his ear. A big smile appeared on his face and he started blushing. Their loving moment was interrupted by Minho's mom applauding.

"Honey, let's go! And you" she pointed at Katie, "are coming with us." She smiled at the girl, not allowing her sweet soul to stay with that horrible man any longer. The girl looked confused at first, but the mother's sweet smile convinced her.

"But, can my girlfriend also come, please?" She asked softly, afraid of being turned down. Minho's mom smiled and said yes at least ten times, she couldn't drive two young lovers apart. She didn't care about gender or rank, she only cared about their happiness.
________________________________

Minho's dad was watching everyone enter his house while holding a cup, he looked utterly confused. He didn't know why Minho and Jisung entered, for all he knew they were in bed the whole time. He had no idea who the two girls were that followed.

"Uhm, say hello to your new daughter Katie and her girlfriend Luna" his mom chuckled. His mouth fell open, confused as for why he suddenly had a daughter. He didn't dare to argue with her so he just accepted it.
_________________________________

Jisung pulled his arm back. Minho looked at him, pitty in his eyes. His wrists were still red and sensitive. He slowly got a hold of his hand and pulled it back.

"It needs to be taken care of Ji" he said while rubbing a cold gel on his wrists. Jisung wanted to pull his arm back again, but this time Minho was too strong. He pulled Jisung on his lap, trying to distract him while bandaging his wrists.

"Make sure they won't infect okay?" Minho was very worried about his boyfriend, he didn't want him to be in pain ever again. He suddenly pecked the boy on his cheeks, making him blush intensly.

Even though they'd been together for a long time, Jisung would always get shy when Minho touched him lovingly. Minho still enjoyed the effect he had on the boy and started pecking him on his cheek, his forehead, his neck and he ended on his lips.

Jisung was giggling from the ticklish kisses his boyfriend gave him. He wrapped his arms around Minho's neck and kissed him on his lips. Minho was suprised at the sudden act of the younger but quickly kissed him back.

Their lips locked, fitting perfectly on each other. Their movements were slow at first, but quickened. Minho asked for permission and Jisung gave it to him. Jisung was the first to pull back, gasping for air.

Minho pulled Jisung closer to him, wrapping his strong arms around him. He burried his head in the youngers neck, breathing slowly. Jisung loved how clingy his boyfriend was.

"I love you Jisung. Promise me you'll never leave me, okay?"

"I promise hyung"

The end
_________________________________
Hiii
Sad sad last chapter
But there will be an epilogue tomorrow :))

I hope you enjoyed this as I had never written vampire stories before hehe

Untill we meet again~