Chapter 11 ✔️

Outfit ^

P.o.v. Sophia

I was on the television. I couldn't stop thinking about it.   I didn't even mean what I said. I just want it to be all over.

I sighed deeply. It was 1 a.m. and I still couldn't sleep. I stood up and walked towards the living room. I sat down by the piano and started playing.

Why would you let me down and fool with me all around?
To say we're not meant to be and than just walk away.

Why would you take my heart and than tear it all apart?
You say that you're sorry now but that won't fix my broken heart.

That won't fix my broken heart.

Tears started to fell down. I yelled loudly. Jodie came towards me and started to give me kisses. "Why does it have to be this way, Jodie?" I whispered.

I stayed up the whole night. I watch a bunch of sad movies and ate a lot of chocolate.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to get another bar of chocolate when Jodie grabbed it. "Jodie" I yelled. She looked at me. "Are you saying I'm fat?" I responded. She dropped the bar and barked.

Okay great! Even my dog tells me I'm fat. I'm never going to find a boyfriend. It's hopeless.

🌸

I woke up. I was laying down on the couch. Jodie was laying next to me and there was a lot of chocolate spilled on the ground.

I stood up and walked to the bathroom. "Oh god. I'm a mess" I whispered. My mouth was full with chocolate and my eyes were thick and red.

"How late is it?" I asked myself. I grabbed my jacket to look for my phone. "Where is it?" I said frustrated. "Oh shit I threw it away yesterday" I panicked.

"Oh god noo" I said dramatically when I saw that my phone had officially died and no it wasn't just the battery.

I sighed deeply. "Why does this always happen to me?" I asked. "I've always been a good girl. God please where are you?" I whispered when I looked to the ceiling. God didn't answer.

I looked at Jodie who was looking in my direction. Her expression said 'are you serious?'. I sighed deeply.

"Maybe it's better for us to leave, Jodie. I'm done here" I explained. I went upstairs and took my suitcase out of the closet. I grabbed all my clothes. I cleaned up everything. I took my shoes, my jacket and Jodies leach.

Jodie barked. "Come on Jodie. Get in the car" I said. She stood still and didn't move. I sighed deeply. "Jodie come on" I begged her. She laid down but kept staring at me. "Jodie! I'm serious" I yelled. She still didn't move. How stubborn could she be, seriously?

I grabbed her leach and pushed her out of the house. It wasn't easy but it worked. She was waiting in the car right now.

I took the key and closed the door. "I'm sorry" I whispered. I always liked it out here, in the middle of nowhere but this vacation everything has changed.

I wonder what would have happened if I didn't meet Shawn. Things would probably still be the same.

A quiet and peaceful life, what else can you wish for? 'A loving  boyfriend maybe?' Dora said. I groaned. Seriously Dora? Did you have to ruin this moment? 'Change isn't necessarily a bad thing.' she continued. I sighed.

I turned around and walked towards the car. I looked one last time at the house. Jodie followed my direction.

"I'm sorry Jodie. I just can't" I said with tears in my eyes. She sat straight and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I laughed softly. "Thanks" I whispered.

I started the car and we drove away. Well this vacation turned out different than expected.

🌸

After a long drive we were finally home. I opened the door and we walked inside. It was lovely. I was finally home and I felt safer than ever.

I unpacked my stuff and took a long and warm bath.

Taste the poison from your lips
They leave, we're as good as gone
Oh, our love is drunken in
Singing me my favorite song

Me and you, we were made to break
I know that's true, but it's much too late

You're perfectly wrong for me
And that's why it's so hard to leave
Yeah, you're perfectly wrong for me

You're perfectly wrong for me
All the stars in the sky could see
Why you're perfectly wrong for me

I started to sing along with the radio. I've heard this song a couple of times. It's pretty good.

"This was Perfectly Wrong by Shawn Mendes, next up Ariana Grande with thank you, next" the man from the radio said.

My eyes became big. This was a song of Shawn? What? Oh god. I thought the voice sounded familiar but I didn't knew it was his song.

It's good. I'm not going to lie about that but I also don't know if I'm ever going to listen to it again.

I just needed to forget him, that's all. 'And how are you going to manage that? This boy is famous all over the world. You'll see or hear him almost every day in the news, papers or radio. Good luck with that girl. Mwhahaah' Dora said evil.

I was angry but I also knew that she was right. This could be harder than I thought it would be.

🌸

After the warm bath, I got dressed and went downstairs. "I'm going to buy a new phone" I said to Jodie. I took my car keys and left.

"Which one do you want?" the young man asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Something cheap. It'll probably be broken in a few days." I explained. He started to laugh and raised his eyebrows. "Well I have a bad habit. If I get angry, I throw my phone away and well yeah I don't think I have to explain what happens if you throw your phone away" I responded laughing. He shook his head laughing.

"So maybe this one then?" he asked. It was cheap so I just nodded. "Thanks" I said with a smile. I gave him the money. "See you soon" I said. He laughed and answered "I'd like that".

🌸

Done ✔️

Who's your favorite writer here on Wattpad? Who should I check out?