Chapter 27 ✔️

P.o.v. Shawn

"Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing
I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something
I could take to ease my mind slowly

Just have a drink and you'll feel better
Just take her home and you'll feel better
Keep telling me that it gets better
Does it ever?

Help me, it's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
No medicine is strong enough
Someone help me
I'm crawling in my skin
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood
It isn't in my blood" we sang.

We already rehearsed a whole evening and I was so tired. "Maybe we should rest a bit" Miley suggested. She was such a sweetheart. I looked at her and smiled as a thank you.

"Okay. Ten minutes break and then we'll do it one last time. It has to be perfect" Andrew yelled. I sighed and just laid down on the floor.

"Are you okay?" Miley asked. I kept my eyes closed. "I drove all day so yes I'm a little tired" I explained. "I heard about Shawnia." she continued. "Oh" I just answered. "So it's true?" she asked again. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Maybe" I said. She started to laugh.

We laughed a lott during those 10 minutes. She's really nice. "Time's up. One more time! Come on guys" Andrew yelled loudly. I sighed deeply but stood up.

I already made him angry by looking for Sophia so I'd better just listen right now to not get in trouble.

🌸

"It isn't in my blood" we ended. I was heavily breathing. I couldn't do more than this. "Perfect" Andrew finally said. I sighed because of relief.

"Adios" I yelled. I walked away, grabbed my stuff and walked outside. There was a car waiting for me that would bring me to my hotel. It was only 5 minutes until we were there.

"Shawn Mendes" I whispered. "Here is your key sir" the lady said. I thanked her and walked away.

It was a long day. I took a quick shower before I went to bed.

Sophia: Are you there already? X
Sophia: Shawn I'm worried you should be there already?
Sophia: SHAWN?
Sophia: shit something has happened.

You: Soph, chill. I'm okay. Just had a really long day, that's all. Don't worry.

Sophia: U really scared me you know. Damn it

You: I'm sorry. But I'm really tired so I'm going to bed. Sleep tight princess x

Sophia: Goodnight tiger x

You: really tiger? 😂

Sophia: yes, 🐅

You: HAHAHA, goodnight!

Sophia: 😘

🌸

I opened my eyes and checked my phone. It was already 11 a.m., wow I really was tired. I stood up and got dressed. I went downstairs and ate something.

"SHAWN?" I heard someone yelling. I sighed because I knew it was Andrew. I turned around and he looked in my eyes.

Don't get me wrong he is a nice guy but I'm just exhausted and I want to be with Soph.

"There you are" he said. I smiled politely at him. "We're leaving in 5 minutes" he said. I just nodded.

It was going to be a long day. First we had to go to the hairdresser, than we had to pick up my costume and we still had to rehearse one last time.

🌸

"Hi Shawn, new haircut?" Miley asked. I started to laugh. I turned around and acted like I did a hair flip. Miley started to laugh as well.

"Let's go" she suggested. I nodded and just followed her. We entered a room and a piano was standing in the middle of it. I sat down, counted and we started to sing.

🌸

"Perfect!" Miley said. I laughed. We still had some time left so I decided to skipe with Sophia.

"Hi" I said when I saw Sophia's head. She smiled. "Hi" she answered. "So what are you doing?" I asked. "I'm writing a song. What about you?" she just simply said. My eyes became big. "Let me hear it" I begged. She started to laugh until she realized that I was serious. Then she shook her head.

Someone knocked on my door. "Yes" I said loudly. Sophia looked at me with a face like 'dude who are you talking to?'.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know..." Miley started. "It's okay" I smiled at her. "I'm just bored" she said. She turned around and wanted to walk away but I stopped her. "You can stay if you want?" I said. She smiled and nodded.

"Who are you face timing with?" she asked. She sat next to me. "Hi I'm Sophia" Sophia said. Miley looked at her with big eyes. "So you are the famous Sophia?" she asked. Sophia started to laugh again. "Oh you're serious?" she asked. Miley just nodded.

"Anyway, I want to hear that song" I interrupted. Sophia sighed deeply. "Song" Miley asked. I nodded and explained everything. Miley was so excited. "Come on" I begged. "Okay okay fine" she said.

Someone was knocking on my door, again. "Wait Soph. Yes!" I yelled. "We're going to start in five minutes" the guy said. I nodded and he closed the door again. Sophia was smiling. "What?" I asked. "You have to leave. No time for my song. Ow that's sad" she said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "We still have five minutes" I said. She looked angrily at me.

Finally she started to sing. Miley looked surprised at her. "You're really good. She's really good" she said enthusiastically to her and me. I laughed and just nodded. "It's beautiful" I responded. "Okay now go. Good luck" Sophia said. We said goodbye and we left.

"Let's do this" I said to Miley right before I went on stage. She gave me a little hug. "Sophia is a really nice girl" she said. I smiled, nodded and answered "I know".

I went on stage and started. It's was amazing. Everyone was clapping and singing along. This always reminds why I love this. I had an amazing time even though there was still one thing missing...

...Sophia.

🌸

Done ✔️
Oh my god!! I loved their performance. They are so good! 😱😍

Do you like Miley as well?
I certainly do!!