Chapter 35 ✔️

P.o.v. Sophia

PLING

What? I'm confused. Why is Sara's phone buzzing?

Oh my god. SHIT. She's the unknown number. I took her phone and looked at the messages. It was definitely her.

She came back and looked at me with big eyes. "YOU" I yelled. I threw her phone at her. "WHY THE F*CK DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?" I yelled angry.

She looked at me and just laughed. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT?" I yelled again. "I just don't get what Shawn sees in you." she simply answered.

"What?" I asked. I didn't understand. "You don't deserve somebody like Shawn. You're famous because of him and you don't deserve this life. I should be the one who's popular and famous. I deserved this" she yelled at me.

"Who are you?" I asked with disgust. "I thought you were different" I continued. She looked at me and for a second I saw some guilt in her eyes. "I hate you" I ended.

I stood up and walked towards the door. "What you are just going to leave like that?" Sara laughed.

I turned around and looked at her. "You never liked me Sara. You only liked the part of our friendship where you were popular and I wasn't so you could just rub it in my face. I hate you and I don't want to waist any more minute with you in my life." I explained.

I turned around and left for good. I should have done this much earlier. You should have seen her face,  HILARIOUS.

Does it make me a bad person to enjoy that?

🌸

I stopped by Emma's house and told her everything. "What a bitch" she said at the end of my story. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. "At least we know now who the real Sara is." I answered.

I was texting Shawn, that I would come home tomorrow because it was already late, when all of a sudden the doorbell rang. I raised my eyebrows. Emma stood up and opened the door. "Oh my god, Emma. Sophia... she's just" Sara stood there crying.

I walked towards Emma and put my arm around her. Sara looked at me. "Just leave" I said calmly. Sara raised one eyebrow. Is this how I look when I do that? That's pretty scary.

Sara got me out of my thoughts by screaming loudly but afterwards she decided to leave. Such a wise decision. Maybe she is good in something. Hmm, no I'm still not convinced.

Emma closed the door and I sighed deeply. We stood there for a moment. What did just happen? I almost couldn't believe it. We were both in shock.

"I want pizza. No I need pizza." she said all of a sudden. I laughed and nodded. That's exactly what I needed, pizza.

"I want it. I got it. I want it. I got it." we sang loudly while holding some pizza in our hands.

Today has been a crazy day...

🌸

I looked around one last time. I wasn't going to see this place for a long time. I turned off the lights and closed the door.

Everything I needed was already in the car. Emma and Adam stood there crying. "Don't cry guys. I'll come back. And you can visit me?" I suggested. They both smiled and nodded.

"You better come back. Who else should I give fashion advice?" Adam said. We all laughed.

We hugged one last time. I got in the car and I left. I turned around and looked one last time at my friends and house. I'll miss them so much.

🌸

I slept during the car ride. I was really tired. "Ma'am" the driver said. I woke up and opened my eyes. "We're here" he continued. I smiled and gave him the money.

We got out and he helped me with my stuff. "Thank you" I said. He nodded, got in his car and left again.

"SOPHIA" Aaliyah yelled. She ran outside and gave me a big a hug. I could barely keep my balance. I laughed really loud. When we were done hugging, she helped me with my stuff and we went inside.

"SHAWN, YOUR LOVE IS BACK" Aaliyah yelled. I laughed shortly. Shawn came downstairs and walked towards me. "Hi my prince" I said. He smiled and kissed me passionately. Wow, damn I missed his lips.

We sat down and I explained them everything about Sara. "She doesn't get why you like me" I whispered softly. I looked at my hands. "But you do right?" he asked. I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

Aaliyah stood up and left. "I'm just a nobody. You can get so many girls but why choose me? I mean... she just has a point. I don't ... " I asked. He stopped me by kissing me.

"Stop. Just be quiet for a while." he begged. I looked at my hands. We didn't say a word. He took my hands and I raised one eyebrow.

"You're different than everybody else. You didn't care about me being the Shawn Mendes, you cared about Peter. You even thought I was a serial killer. You say what you think, your honest, beautiful and you care about others. You are an amazing singer and I love that you only raise one eyebrow. I love you Sophia. I really do." he said.

WOW. What does he do to me?

"You're cute when you are blushing" he said laughing. I laid my hands on my cheeks and looked at him. "Thank you, I guess. I love you, Shawn" I responded.

He took my hands and putted them down. He came closer and kissed me gently.

Someone opened the door. "Oh damn sorry. Uh. Jodie you haven't seen anything, okay?" Karen said surprised. She ran quickly towards the hall and I started to laugh.

"I'm sorry" Karen yelled. "It's okay, mom" Shawn responded. Jodie came towards me and started to give me kisses. "Did you miss me, darling?" I asked. She barked and I smiled.

What would I do without her?

🌸

Done ✔️