Chapter 30 ✔️

P.o.v. Shawn

We were on our way back. "Your friends are really nice" Sophia said with a smile. I looked at her for a second and smiled. I was happy that they could get along so well.

"I spoke with Andrew this morning, my manager" I started all of a sudden. Sophia looked at me and raised one eyebrow. It's still creepy when she does that. "Yeah?" she asked. "I have to meet him today" I continued. "How late?" she asked. "At 4 p.m. so we still have time to get lunch and then I'll drive you home. I guess Aaliyah is home. Is that okay?" I asked carefully. She smiled and nodded. "Perfect" she answered.

"We're here" I said. Sophia looked outside and she looked surprised. "Really McDonald's?" she asked laughing. "You don't like it?" I said quietly. "WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LOVE IT" she yelled all of a sudden. She opened the door and went inside. I was still sitting in the car laughing.

"That took you an hour." Sophia said. "I'm sorry. I'll give you a sorry kiss." I offered. "Nah to ah to no no no. There's no time. I WANT MY FOOD!" she said loudly. We ordered and waited until it was ready.

"Here you go" a young guy said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks" I said with a fake smile and pulled Sophia close to me. She thanked him and we left. "Was Shawny a bit jealous?" she asked laughing. I shrugged my shoulders. "It was sexy" she whispered and I couldn't stop smiling. "I love you" I said. She looked at me. "And I love food, so let's eat." she answered.

Sophia began with her hamburger and her face was hilarious. She was so focused and closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy. "You like it." I noted. She nodded and kept eating. I laughed softly.

"Are you done already?" she asked while she pointed at my fries. I looked at her and nodded. "You really like food, don't you?" I asked. She looked guilty at me.

"You know what they say right? The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. So stay safe and eat McDonald's. Be like Sophia." she explained. I couldn't stop laughing. "What?" she asked confused. "I just love the way you think. And I love that you changed the 'Be like Bob'. HAHAHA" I responded. She shrugged her shoulders and took some fries.

🌸

"Are you done?" I asked when she ate all my fries. She nodded. "Are you sure that I don't have to pay you?" she asked. "I'm sure." I answered. "But like really sure?" she responded. I laughed softly. "Soph, I have enough money. Don't worry. Okay?" I explained. She nodded. "Next time it's my treat" she said and I just nodded.

That's one of the reasons why I like her so much. She doesn't care about my money at all. She wants to pay everything herself and she doesn't use me or my money.

And besides that, she eats like a monster. Most girls eat salads and healthy things to make sure they don't gain weight but not Soph. You know what they say right? The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. So stay safe and eat McDonald's. Be like Sophia.

"Why are you smiling?" Sophia asked. I looked at her for a second. "Oh nothing. I just liked being with you today." I explained. She smiled. "It was amazing, right?" she asked. I agreed. This day was amazing.

🌸

"We're here" I said. She looked outside and saw my house. She gave me a little kiss and wanted to leave. "Soph wait. Be ready at 6 p.m., I'll probably be back by then. Oh and wear something warm." I said.

She raised one eyebrow. "What are you planning?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. "Surprise" I answered. She sighed deeply but nodded. She opened the door and left. I know how she hated surprises.

🌸

"Oh hi Shawn" Megan said. "Hi Megan. Andrew wanted to see me?" I asked. She nodded. "He's waiting for you." she explained. I thanked her and went upstairs.

I was standing in front of his door. I was nervous and I didn't know why. I knocked a few times and waited. "COME IN!" Andrew yelled. I opened the door.

"Hi Shawn, sit down" Andrew sat. I did what he said. "So I heard you have a girlfriend?" he asked. I frowned my eyebrows. "What?" I asked. "Sophia, right?" he continued. "How do you know?" I asked carefully. "Look Shawn, the press spotted you together a few times. It's not so hard to figure that out and a lot of people are asking questions" he explained.

I sighed deeply. This was not the way I had planned this. "Sooo?" I said quietly. "So I guess we have to bring this out." Andrew said. I shook my head. "Sophia doesn't like this whole being famous thing." I explained.

Andrew sighed this time. "I'm sorry but I don't think there is another solution. It's good that you get a little bit more attention because of her. More publicity is always a good thing. Besides if you want to spend time together, people are going to notice anyway. So why not bring it out already?" he said.

I looked at him and my eyes were begging him. "It's this or not seeing each other at all." he continued strictly. I was silent for a moment. I knew that we had to do this if we still wanted to see each other. But I also knew that Sophia wasn't going to like this ... AT ALL

"What do we have to do?" I said with a sigh.

🌸

Done ✔️

I'm not sure how long this story will be. I have a few more ideas but I don't want to make it too long 'cause I'm scared it will get boring.

Thoughts?

Have a nice day!!