Kyle L. x Kemba Walker

I don't know why we lost, we're the best team in the league right now and we just lost to the Charlotte Hornets. It may be because I only scored three points but it may also be because my attention was somewhere else, the six foot point guard was the only thing in my mind.  I sighed and shook my head and walked over to him.

"Hey good job tonight" I said.

"Oh yeah thanks you uh didn't do to bad" he said nervously. I laughed and shook my head.

"No I played like shit tonight but I'll take the compliment." He laughed and shook his head. "I gotta go" I said "but good job tonight" I said and he nodded.

"See ya later Lowry" he said in a husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Talking to your boyfriend" Kawhi said.

"Shit up we're not dating" I said "we're just friends." He nodded.

"Just friends" he said and he put quotes around it.

"Shut up" I muttered.

"Aww Kyles getting all defensive" he said.

"I just don't wanna fucking talk to you" I snapped.

"You still sour over me getting your boyfriend shipped to San Antonio" he said. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I walked into the locker room and almost everyone had already left.

"Guess I was out there longer than I thought." I muttered to myself. I sighed and set my bag down in what used to be DeMars locker. I walked over to the showers and slipped my clothes off and got in. I heard the door open and I assumed it was Kawhi.

"Hey I'm heading out" Kawhi said.

"Ok" I said and I shrugged. I heard him walk out and I sighed. I heard the door open and I assumed he had forgotten something.

"You put your stuff in his locker" I heard Kemba say. I jumped cause he was he last person I thought would be in my locker room.

"Yeah" I said slowly "what are you doing in here" I asked him.

"Just came to talk" he said "I didn't know you would be taking a shower though" he said as I chuckled.

"Can you hand me a towel" I asked him.

"Oh yeah here" he said and I took it from him.

"Thanks" I said and I smiled and wrapped it around my waist after turning the water off. I ran my hand through my hair as I walked out to get the water out. "Hey" I said smiling and I actually looked at him for the first time. He had on a tight black dry fit shirt and black and blue basketball shorts.

"Wanna go somewhere" he asked me.

"Oh yeah sure one sec let me get dressed." I glanced down at my towel. "You don't mind do you" I asked him and he's shrugged.

"I see em everyday" he said and I laughed and dropped my towel. "Damn" I heard him mutter but I acted like I didn't hear him. I dig through my bag for my shirt and stuff. I grabbed my shirt first and slipped it on. Then I put my socks on, I was trying to go as slow as possible on purpose. Then I picked out my righted pair of underwear and slipped it on. Finally I put my pants and shoes on. I glanced up and he was biting his lip and he had a small bulge in his pants. I smirked and stood up.

"Ready" I asked him and he nodded. I walked in front of him and held the door open for him.

"Thanks" he muttered and I smiled. I walked beside him and I glanced down and the bulge had just gotten bigger.

"Wanna take my car" I asked him and he nodded. We walked out and I unlocked my car and we both got in. I glanced down and if possible his bulge had gotten bigger. "Shit" I muttered. I felt myself get hard and I turned the car on and pulled out. "Where you wanna go" I asked him.