Happy birthday Bron!!!

So guys.... I'm so sorry for the people who clicked on this and thought it was an update but I just wanted to let y'all know I'm probably not gonna be updating any of my books today. I'm so sorry but today is LeBrons birthday and I have things to do. So if you want to keep reading you can but if you don't like LeBron then don't cause I'm about to go on a rant (a good rant).

Ok so first I have to say happy birthday to Bron! Not many people, actually no one, has ever been thirty four and played at the level he plays at. He still lays as if he hasn't came out of his prime and he seems like he's never gonna slow down. Although he got hurt, and it wasn't even that bad of an injury, he still is the GOAT. Yeah I know many people are gonna disagree with me, so please if your a Kobe fan you shouldn't even be reading this cause your probably reading this just to hate on Bron cause that's all Kobe fans do, there stuck up, there kind of like vegans. How vegans are so aggressive about be vegan well Kobe fans are aggressive about being alone fans. And if your an MJ fan well I'm sorry that LeBron is better than who used to be the GOAT.  As I was saying, LeBron is the GOAT. There's never been someone in the league who plays at his level a this age and even before he was "old" he still played at a level no one had ever seen before. And if people actually read this someones gonna comment and be like well LeBron only has 3 rings. Well if rings decide who is the greatest player ever then why isn't Bill Russell the best? He has what 11 so why isn't he the best I mean if Jordan was then why didn't he get 12 rings and be better than him. And also Jordan just took a break, he was so stuck up he thought that he could go and be the GOAT in baseball to so he just quit basketball and went and played baseball. Now one hung y'all probably don't know about me is that I'm also a baseball fan, yes basketball is my sport and it's my favorite sport but I could watch the Astros play all day, well except for when the Lakers play. But anyways besides that fact, you can only go pro in one sport and Jordan decided he could just go and play baseball. Like if Springer (lol I was gonna say Altuve but he wouldn't be able to shoot cause even IT could block him😂)  just decided that he was gonna go play basketball, he would fail. And that's just what Jordan did, he failed, he thought he could be good at two sports but he wasn't he was only good at basketball. The only other person who could go pro in two sports is LeBron. He totally could've gone pro in football. That just proves how athletic and great he is. Anyways...... after my SMALL why LeBron is the GOAT rant I just wanna wish him happy birthday!! Happy birthday Bron!!!!!

(Just a side note the reason this is a small rant is because I could go on an hour long rant why he is the GOAT and not Jordan)

Also I'm posting this on all my stories so which ever one you find it on it's gonna be the same on the rest of them