Story time!!!!

Ok so as you can probably tell by the title this is not a request or one shot I'm making.... it's a story about something that just happened to me. So let's get right into it. Side note before I start it's not bad or anything it's just really embarrassed... or at least for me. So as all of you know I wrote a story about Dame and Kemba. So after I was done writing it I was like I wonder what Damian looks like without a shirt on (I really just wanted to know how hot he was without a shirt on). So I looked it up and his picture popped up of him on his couch looking up a the phone (I don't know how to describe it so this is the picture

 So I looked it up and his picture popped up of him on his couch looking up a the phone (I don't know how to describe it so this is the picture

Anyways... for some reason I saved it. Well actually I saved it cause I was gonna send it to my pad once I charged it then delete it from my phone but sadly for me that didn't happen. So currently I'm laying in bed texting my sister and my cat comes and lays beside me. I take a picture of him and try to send it to her but somehow I ended up clicking on that photo (cause I don't try to hide he photos I save and that was the last photo I had saved/taken) then when I tried to click the X I ended up pressing send and I could delete it quick enough and it sent to her... I immediately texted her omg omg omg I didn't mean to send you that... she did reply. So I decided I would bring up the cat and I was like anyways isn't he cute? I think that was the wrong thing so say considering the photo I had just sent her. She still didn't reply. So my thing is to say hola. Yes I know some people gay take it affective because I'm Not Spanish or anything but one of the three words I always say is hola. So when we're texting it's like a twin thing if I say hola she has to reply so I texted hola and he replied with hola. I then went on to send her 10 text messages before she could send one hoping maybe I could cover up the fact I just sent that. Anyways for some people this may not be embarrassing but for me it was because just it was. It was a huge face palm moment.... I even sent her the emoji after I sent her the photo🤦‍♀️. Anyways I felt I needed to put something out tonight and that literally happened like six minutes ago soooo.... what better update then one that embarrasses me!!!! Anyways thank y'all for reading!! Have a great day/night!!!