Kyrie Irving x Damian Lillard

I slammed the ball on the ground and instantly regretted it. I heard the ref blow his whistle and point at me. I groaned and I watched Damian line up to shoot the technical free throw.

"Kyrie" I heard Brad say and I walked over to him but my eyes never left Lillard. The way he looked when he shot his free throws, so calm, like nothing in the world could make him miss. And the way he actually looked, with the sweat running down his face and arms, how his eyes shined and when he dribbles the way his arms looked, so strong. I wonder what it would feel like for him to hold me, I would feel a if nothing in the world could hurt me. And damn when he made the free throw and he smiled at his teammates and at the crowd, they way his whole face lit up just from one smile. "Kyrie" I heard coach say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes" I said looking at him, he had a frustrated look on his face.

"Did you hear a word I was saying" he asked me.

"Yes coach" I said lying "and I'm sorry about getting mad it's just that was a foul and..."

"Just go play the game Kyrie there's thirty seconds left, get a stop run the clock and score." He said and I nodded.

"I'll try" I said and he shook his head.

"No your going to" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Yes sir" I said and I walked back to center court ready to play defense. I watched Damian dribble down the court and I felt my mind start to slip. "Stop Kyrie" I muttered to myself. He made it to half court and my mind was totally out of it. I tried to play as hard of defense as I could but as I already said my mind was out of it. He crossed me up and shot a three as the shot clock expired. Of course he made it I mean he's Damian Lillard he's not gonna miss. I groaned and clapped my hand together so they would give me the ball. Smart passed it to me and I ran down the court and popped a three. Swish. "Come on let's get back on defense and win this game" I yelled and I flew back down the court. I glanced at the clock and there was ten second left. "Shit" I yelled "I should be trying to steal." I ran back down the court and tried to slap the ball away as they were passing it in but I was a second to late. Damian dribbled around and I fouled him.

"Thanks" he said and he flashed me his signature grin. I rolled my eyes and stayed down o. The other end so Incase he missed they could pass it to me.

"Down by two" I muttered. He made his first one and missed his second.

"Kyrie" I heard Smart yell and I caught the pass he threw me and I shot a three. Of course I missed it. I heard the buzzer go off and I walked over to tell Damian congrats.

"Hey you did good tonight bro" I said and he nodded.

"Thanks you did pretty good to" he said and I smiled.

"I gotta go buy it was nice playing ya" I said and he nodded and smiled.

"See ya round" he said and I nodded and I turned around and walked off. We all had a small team meeting and then we all went our own ways.

"Damn Dame looked good tonight" I said as I was walking out." I got in my car and shook my head. "I need a drink" I said "just one or two I just need to clear my head." I drove to the nearest club and pulled in and showed them my ID.

"Right this way Mr. Irving" the usher said. He lead me to the back and secluded part for the VIPs.

"Looks like I'm your only one" I said to the bartender.

"Yep" he said "I haven't seen you around in about a week Kyrie" he said what brought you back." I laughed and shook my head.

"We lost and I need to clear my head." I said and he nodded.