Damian Lillard x CJ McCollum

"Ugh just stop talking" Damian groaned and I sighed and leaned against the window.

"How far are we" I asked him and I didn't get an answer. "Damian how far are we." I asked him again. He clicked his tongue and nodded.

"We're getting there" he said and I smiled a little and nodded. He would never admit he was lost even though I knew he was. I picked his phone up and he put his hand in mine. "Put my phone down" he said and I frowned.

"What" I said confused. I continued to pick it up and he snatched it from my hand. "Damian why can't I look at your phone" I asked him "you always let me use it." I don't know if I should be worried or mad or what but something was definitely going on. I got his directions on my phone and sat my phone on his leg. He glanced down and smiled a little and picked t up and scrolled through them. He nodded a little to himself then he handed me my phone back. You can keep it I said and he shook his head.

"It's fine" he said and I nodded. I watched all the trees pass as we drove through town. I started to randomly talk just because I needed the noise. Especially since he was mad I wanted to lighten the mood. "Shut up CJ" he snapped and I sighed and nodded.

"What's wrong Dame" I asked him and he sighed and kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm just kind of stressed out" he said and I nodded.

"About what" I asked him and he shook his head no and he glanced down when we got to a light.

"I can't tell you" he said and I groaned.

"Damian" I said and he shrugged.

"I'm not gonna tell you" he said "we're on vacation you shouldn't be worried about my own problems."

"Whatever" I mumbled and I glanced down at my phone. "It's so late" I muttered and he nodded. He finally pulled into our hotel and we got out and he grabbed his keys and jacket from the back and we walked into the hotel. The lady at the front smiled at us and he wrapped his hand around mine and I smiled a little at how he was always protective over me, wether he was made or not. We walked into the room and he tossed he keys onto the table and and he took his shirt off. He walked over to our suitcase and he grabbed something to change into and he slipped his pants off and got dressed again hit this time in causal clothes. I smiled a little and I walked over to him and got something to change into and I took off what I was wearing and changed. "Damian" I said softly and he looked at me. "Are you cheating on me" I whispered.

"What" he said confused and he put his clothes in the corner and he walked into the bathroom.

"I know you heard me" I said and he shook his head no. "Are you cheating on me" I asked him again. He shook his head no.

"I don't get what your asking" he said and he brushed his teeth. "I'd never cheat on you" he said while looking in the mirror at himself. I had a hard time believing him. He ran his hands over his face before he walked out and wrapped his arms around me.

"Why can't I use your phone" I asked him. He shook his head and let his hands fall from around me.

"You just can't CJ" he said "can't you just accept that answer."

"Well no Damian" I said "cause I'm having a hard time believing your not cheating on me." He sighed and shook his head.

"Sometimes it amazes me how I love you" he said and I looked down.

"Ok sorry" I whispered and he groaned.

"I didn't mean it like that CJ" he said "of course I love you I was just saying sometimes your activating." I nodded.