Dame x CJ

Before someone says anything I know I have a small (MAJOR) obsession with Dame and CJ

College AU

"Let's prank Bradley" CJ said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What did he do to deserve to be pranked by us" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't know me and John just came up with it" he said "and I thought you might wanna help us."

"Alright what are we doing." I asked him.

"So your gonna pick Bradley up from Kemba's house because that's where he is right now. When you get back home Bradley's gonna go in first and it's gonna be like John set us up to let him use our house to ask someone else to marry him."

"Woah" I said interrupting him. "This could seriously lead to a break up."

"That's when you come in" he said "but I'm gonna get there in a second." I nodded and he smiled and continued. "So Johns gonna like be down on one knee with a fake ring and everything and roses are gonna be everywhere, like the traditional romantic house proposal. But the catch is the wrong name is going to be spelt out in roses. Then John gonna freak out when Bradley walked in and it's not the person 'he was going to propose to'" CJ said and I nodded slowly.

"And what do I do" I asked him and he smiled.

"Well I'm gonna be upstairs with Johns phone and when I text you, your gonna come in and tell him it was a prank and such, that way your the one preventing the breakup."

"And what if he doesn't believe me" I asked him.

"Then I'll how him me videoing it" he said and I nodded.

"Ok" I said and he smiled.

"Great cause you've gotta go pick Bradley up from Kemba's house" he said and I nodded.

"Right now" I asked him and he nodded.

"I'll be at Johns setting everything up" he said and I nodded.

"Ok" I said and he smiled and kissed me before we walked out and went our separate ways. I drove to Kemba's place thinking of all the things that could possibly go wrong during this. I pulled in and I texted Bradley that I was here.

"I didn't know you were coming" he said when he got in the passenger side of my car.

"Yeah John had to talk to coach about something so he couldn't come so I did." I said and he nodded.

"Where are we going" I asked him since I didn't know if we were doing this at there dorm or me and CJs house.

"John told me your house" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I just had to make sure we were on the same page" I said and he nodded slowly. "What were you doing there" I asked him changing the subject.

"Oh Kemba's really good at science and my grade really needs the help." Bradley said and I laughed.

"That's one of the truest statements I've heard in a while" I said and he laughed and nodded. Someone texted him and he glanced down and smiled and replied. "John" I asked him and he looked over at me and shook his head no.

"No why" he asked me.

"Cause you smiled" I said and he chuckled.

"No it was CJ" he said.

"Why is CJ texting you" I asked him and he put his hand up as if he was getting arrested.

"Woah I'm sorry your boyfriend texted someone other than you" he said and I laughed.

"I didn't mean it that way I was just wondering" I said.

"He just wanted to know if you had picked me up yet" he said and I smiled and nodded. We didn't really talk a lot the rest of the way, we just kind of randomly talked about our days. I texted CJ that we were here and he told me to keep him outside for a few more minutes.

"So" I said slowly "why are you and John coming over again."

"I don't know CJ just wanted us to" he said and I nodded.

"What are you gonna do after this" I asked "like what's planned in your day." He smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know" he said "probably just lifting and then shooting around." I nodded and glanced at my phone when I felt it buzz. "Can we go in" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah you can go first, I lost my keys so I've gotta find them first" I said and he nodded. He walked in and I opened up my car door and started to pretend to look through my car. I felt my phone buzz again and it was CJ telling me that I could come in. I braced myself for the fight that was gonna be unfolding as I walked in. I opened the door and I took in the scene that definitely was not a fight, or what I had expected. My feet stopped moving and every word I had in my head instantly was forgotten as I looked at the CJ and red roses on the ground. Will you marry me Dame? Was spelt out in roses and I looked between them and CJ, who was behind them on one knee. "Well yeah" I said "but this ain't really for me right. I I I mean like how is this part of the plan" I asked and CJ smiled and I could tell he was holding in a laugh.

"Just say yes" I heard John say from our bedroom upstairs and then I heard Bradley shush him. Suddenly it all hit me, this was really for me.

"Of course" I finally said "yes of course why wouldn't I" I said and CJ smiled and he stood up and carefully stepped around the roses as he walked to me. He slipped the ring on my finger and I felt my smile get bigger. "I love you" I said softly and he smiled.

"I love you to Damian" he said before I kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against him. "I love you so much" he whispered against my lips and I felt a smile form on my lips which caused him to pull away slightly. He rested his forehead against mine and he wrapped his hands around mine. He kissed me again and I kissed him back.

"I don't know about you but seeing my two best friends have sex it not on my bucket list" John said from our room.

"Well you wouldn't have to if you weren't in our room" CJ said while never taking his eyes off me. I heard John walking down the steps and CJ kissed me one more time before he turned to look at them.

"You next" I said and John rolled his eyes.

"Thank you" CJ said and John smiled.

"Anytime bro, there's nothing wrong with helping you with something like that" he said before he wrapped his arm around Bradley and walked out. CJ looked back at me and smiled.

"I got you didn't I" he said and I smiled.

"I'll admit I had no idea this was coming" I said "I thought it would be like when we're in the NBA our last night one summer together."

"You still liked it right" he asked me "like you didn't have something better in mind." I smiled and shook my head.

"This is so perfect" I said and I kissed him and he smiled and kissed me back.

"I love you" I said and he smiled.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Damian" he muttered against my lips.

Y'all I came up with this idea at one in the morning last night and I thought it was pretty cute so I decided to write it and publish it. I have a a few more cute one shots planned and hopefully I'll get them all released this month. I have two that I know Ill write within the next three weeks. Anyways thank y'all for reading!! Have a great day/ night!!!