Demar x Kyle

I was sitting on the sofa with Kyle and I leaned against him.

"I'm glad your here" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"I am to" he said and I smiled.

"I love you" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"I love you more" he said and he pressed a kiss against my lips.  I smiled and pulled him against me.

"I've missed you" I said and he smiled and laughed.

"You saw me two weeks ago" he said and I shrugged.

"So I used to see you everyday when we lived together" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I do miss seeing you everyday." I sighed and looked at the clock. "Ten more minuets" I said.

"Till" he said and he cocked his head to the side.

"2019" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Seven years" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"About to be eight" I said and he smiled. I sighed and we talked till I saw the clock said 11:59. "One minuet" I said and I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. I sighed and stood up and kind of walked around. I looked at my phone and we had thirty seconds left. "Goodbye worst year of my life" I muttered. "Hey Kyle can you go grab the bottle of champagne from the kitchen" I said and he nodded. He walked in with five seconds left. "And uh put it right there" I said pointing to the coffee table cause I needed him to turn his back to me. He set it down and I pulled the ring out of my pocket. "Kyle" I said when he turned around "you the best thing that's ever happened to me, your like my rock my foundation whenever I need something I can look to you and you always make me feel better when I'm down or happy when I'm happy. I couldn't have asked to have someone better in my life than you. When people ask people to describe there perfect person, I would describe you Kyle cause you are my perfect person. I don't know what I would do without you Kyle and to be honest 2018 was hell without you and I don't wanna go another minuet without knowing your mine" I said. I got down on one knee and a huge smile spread across his face. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world Kyle and marry me?" I asked him.

"Oh of course DeMar" he said and I stood up and slipped the ring on his finger and smiled. I kissed him and I felt him smile against my lips.

"I love you Kyle" I said "I love you so much." He smiled and nodded.

"I love you more than you will ever know" I said and he smiled. "Your my whole world Kyle I don't know what I would do without you." I said and he smiled. "Happy new year baby" I said and he smiled.

"Best way to start a new year" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"What better way than to start it with my now husband" I said and he smiled and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"I love you" he said and I smiled.

"I love you more" I said.

Hey guys sorry that this was so short but I felt I had to make a New Years chapter. BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 2018 for me was a crazy year and honestly I'm glad it's over. I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store for all of us!!!!! Sorry for the short chapter but what better way to make a New Years chapter than with the best NBA ship ever!!! Anyways thank you for reading!! Have a great day/night!!!