Damian Lillard x CJ McCollum

I woke up to CJ kissing all over my face and I smiled and chuckled.

"Merry Christmas baby" he said and I smiled and I switched our positions so that I was on top of him.

"Merry Christmas" I said and I kissed him and he smiled. "Love you" I muttered before I stood up and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. He followed me and I smiled and turned around and wrapped my arms around him and he jumped a little and I laughed. "Did I scare you" I asked him and he smiled and shook his head no. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Wanna shower with me" I asked with a wink and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Of course" he said and I smiled and kissed him. That soon turned into one of our many rounds of sex that day. I stepped out and I wrapped a towel around my waist while I brushed my teeth and such.

"What should I wear" I asked him when I walked into the closet.

"It's just me" he said "it's not like I care." I felt his arms snake around my waist and I leaned my head back on to his chest.

"I wanna look nice for you" I said and I turned around and pecked his lips.

"If I were picking" he said and I nodded "I would say you looked nice right now." I glanced down at myself and smiled. I still only had the towel wrapped around me. I grabbed a pair of shorts and underwear and I changed.

"How's this" I asked him and he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I like that" he said and he kissed me and I smiled. I walked downstairs and grabbed the Santa hat off the accent table and I put it on.

"How do I look now" I asked him jokingly and he smiled and shook his head. "I would make the perfect Santa" I said sarcastically and he smiled.

"Your an awful sexy Santa" he said and I laughed. I walked over to the tree and looked down at the presents underneath.

"Did you get me something" I asked him and he nodded.

"I did" he said and I smiled.

"Am I going to like it" I asked him and he smiled and shrugged.

"I don't know" he said "open it and find out." I found it and I sat down and started to unwrap it. I opened box after box till I was finally down to a shoe box from our closet.

"Is this the box" I asked him and he smiled.

"You'll never know till you open it" he said and I rolled my eyes and I opened it. Inside was a smaller box and inside that one was a smaller box. "This is the last one" he said and I laughed and smiled. I opened it and inside was a small square box and I glanced up at him and then back down at the box. I unwrapped it and I opened it and inside was a key to a car. I jumped up and ran outside and I looked around for the car.

"Where is it" I asked him and he smiled.

"It's right there" he said and he pointed down he street, "go get it" he added and I sprinted toward the car and I unlocked it and got in. I drove it to the driveway and I got out and I spun CJ around and kissed him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you" I exclaimed while kissing all over his face. He laughed and slightly pushed me off of him.

"Damian stop" he said and I smiled and I kissed him quickly and he smiled. "I wanna know what you got me" he said and I smiled.

"I definitely didn't get you a car" I said and he laughed. "But I got you a few things I think you'll like." We walked in and he sat down on the sofa. I handed him his first gift.

"It's heavy" he said and I nodded.

"Don't drop it" I said and he laughed.

"I'm not even holding it Damian" he said "you set it in front of me." I laughed and nodded.

"I know but don't knock it over" I said and he nodded and he opened it.

"A TV" he said and I nodded.

"I was thinking we could put it in our room" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I know where I'd put it" he said and I smiled. I handed him a small box and he opened it. He looked at me confused when he opened it. He unfolded it and looked at the picture. "Awww it's a movie and cuddle chair" he said and I laughed.

"Yeah I didn't know you'd know what it was" I said and he smiled.

"Of course I do" he said "I've wanted one forever." I laughed and smiled.

"I got you one more thing and it doesn't relate to the TV" I said and he smiled. I handed him the bag and he took the tissues paper out. I slid my hand in my back pocket and watched him as he took the blue box out of the bag. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"You spend to much on me Damian" he said and I chuckled.

"Me" I said sarcastically "your the one who bought me the car." He smiled and took the Rolex out of the box and ran it through his hand.

"Thank you" he said and I smiled.

"Love you" I said and he smiled.

"I love you more" he said and I laughed.

"I don't know about that" I said and he nodded and I shook my head no. He rolled his eyes and I kissed him. He smiled against my lips and kissed me back. "Can I ask you something" I muttered against his lips and he nodded. I stepped away and he raised his eyebrows slightly. "I remember when we first met" I said and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "I knew from the first time that you told me hi that I was going to make you mine one day. I remember when you first brought up marriage, I was so happy. I didn't even know that you had thought that far into our future. I thought it was just an idea that I had. Evidently not, and I guess I decided that today was a good day to make that a reality. CJ McCollum" I said and I slipped the ring box out of my back pocket "will you make this the most magical Christmas I've ever had and marry me" I asked him and he smiled.

"Of course" he said and I smiled and slipped the ring on his finger. I kissed him and he sighed and kissed me.

"I love you so much" I muttered and he smiled. "I love you so so much."

"I love you Damian" he said and I smiled. "You may not think it, but this is the best Christmas gift you could've ever given me."

Who is this updating?!?!? Hahaha I'm actually back guys, and I have at least 2 more stories planned out. I hope you enjoy this, I wrote it pretty quickly and I was rushing to get it out since I didn't necessarily  post it on Christmas. Anyways it's probably really bad but I came up with an idea and I wrote it. Anyways thank you for reading!!  Have a great day/ night!!!