Q&A

I will be answering cutieluckaj questions. If you have anymore feel free to comment them and I will answer them.

1.) What are your favorite players?
My favorite player is definitely LeBron. Other than that I have a list of like 22 players or something but my other favorite player is probably Damian Lillard. I also like DWade but he is retired so I wouldn't consider him a "player" but he is definitely one of my favorites.

2.) Is Stephen Curry a good player?
I would say he is decent. I know, you can eat me up in the comments but I think he is slightly overrated. All he does it shoot 3s and make free throws so🤷‍♀️. He is good though just slightly overrated.

3.) Does Golden State have a chance this year?
I believe they COULD make the playoffs. Could. I don't think they will be as good as people think they will be and the West is pretty strong this year. If anything they might make it to the 2nd round. Might.

4.) Who is your favorite NBA team?
Ok so I don't have a favorite team. I am a major player person so wherever the players I like go I "follow them" and then I watch that team. Right now though my "favorite team" is the Lakers. I think with Bron and AD we're gonna do really good and then we got Cousins so I think we're gonna win this year.

5.) Is Klay and Curry the best duo?
No. They are not. I also think that they get a lot of hype that they do not deserve. They are good but like what I said about Curry, they are a bit overrated. I think that Bron and AD are going to be the best duo now but next year KD and Kyrie will be.

6.) Is D'Lo a good asset for GS
I believe he is not. Since Curry is a point guard and and Klay is a SG I think that him being a PG is going to clash with the positions and it will cause "drama" and I think they will want more minuets than they are getting. In the end of the day Steph is going to Steph wether it causes them to win or lose so. I don't think it will really matter because Curry will still "take over."

Ps.) just to let y'all know the Warriors are probably one of my least favorite teams since KD left. I'm a KD fan and I never really liked the Warriors so since he left they are one of my least favorite teams so all of this is just my opinion.