Kobe

For the rest of my life I will remember this date, January 26, 2020. It's one of those things how people say they remember the exact moment of 9/11 and stuff. My friend told me and as I was looking him up I was praying that she was lying and just tricking me, but sure enough she wasn't. I haven't really cried over it because to be honest he was never one of my favorite players, but he definitely inspired me and so many other people and players. My first year of watching the NBA was his last year of playing, and although I only watched him for a short amount of time he still impacted me. I cannot imagine the game without Kobe. He was always involved with the community and players and he was always at the games. It's going to be so heart wrenching when I have to continue I watch Bron and the Lakers this year. I remember when he won the Oscar for best short picture. Me and my sister stayed up all night re-writing it and making it fit scenarios in our life's. He has made such an impact on my life and I will never forget him. My heart goes out to his family and friends as they not only deal with the loss of their father, husband, and best friend but also the loss of there daughter, sister, and future WNBA star.

2006-2020
1978-2020

Fly high, Kobe Bean Bryant and Gianna 'Gigi' Bryant

#mamba4life