Cam Reddish x Dwight Howard

I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram when I stumbled across a picture of Damian and his kid. They looked so cute together. That would be nice wouldn't it, to have kids. Someone constantly running around the house, someone always wanting your attention and someone you always have to give your attention to. There just so sweet and kind and small. Ugh I would love to have a child. I heard the door open and I glanced up and saw Dwight walk in.

"Hey babe" I said and he smiled at me and walked over to me.

"Hey what have you been doing all day" he asked me and I shrugged.

"Nothing much just the usual. Sitting around on my phone playing ball nothing to special." He nodded and smiled. I smiled slightly and kissed him. He smiled against my lips and pulled me into his lap. "Mmm babe" I muttered. I ground against him a little and that caused him to bite his lip. I let my hand fall from his shoulder down to the front of his Jeanne's and I started to palm him. He leaned his head back slightly and I felt him slowly growing beneath me. I slid down onto the floor and unbuckled his pants. I looked up at him with innocent eyes pleading for permission. He smiled a little and nodded and I slipped his underwear and jeans down in one swift motion. His dick sprung up and I licked my lip. I slowly licked the tip at first till I slowly started taking it all in. I felt it hit the back of my throat and I fought gagging. I sucked on his whole dick for a while till I ran my tongue around the tip for a little bit. I sucked on the top of t lightly before I popped my lips off. I slowly sucked on his balls. Taking one in at a time, making sure they both had equal attention before I moved back to his dick. I kissed all around the base of it and I left my hand brush the top of his dick.

"Cam" he muttered and I glanced up at him and smiled sweetly. I slowly started to jerk him off. He leaned his head back in pleasure and I smiled slightly. I saw his breath hitch and his body get tense so I knew he was about to cum. I stopped what I was doing and I stood up. He gave me a confused look and I smiled.

"Well I thought maybe you'd wanna do something to me" I said calmly and he smirked and he pulled me back down on top of him. His lips attacked my lips and he slowly trailed down my jaw till he was at my collar bone. He found my sweet spot and sucked there till he made his way down my body. I didn't have a shirt on since I had been home all day so that wasn't something he had to worry about taking off. He laid me out and kissed all the way down to my shorts. He slowly slipped them off. He blew me off for a bit till he started eating me out. Damn the things his tongue can do. I moaned slightly and I felt him smirk. After he was satisfied he glanced at me and I nodded slightly before he slipped into me. I groaned and he waited for me to adjust to his size before he slowly moved in and out of me. "Mmm fuck" I muttered as he started to go faster. I moaned when he hit my prostate and he looked up at me and he hit it again. I leaned my head back and groaned. "Shit" I mumbled and I grabbed at the sofa as he went faster and faster. Soon I felt myself close to release. "Mmm baby" I moaned and he bit his lip.

"I'm so close" he mumbled and I nodded.

"Me to" I managed to get out before he hit my prostate one more time and I came all over myself. He slipped out of me and came. He licked my cum up and he wiped his up and I licked it off his fingers. He pulled me on top of him and he laid there out of breath for a while. I finally stood up and got dressed and he followed. "Can we talk about something" I asked him and he nodded. "I've just been thinking recently and I've been seeing stuff about it" I paused for a second and looked at the ground. "I kind of want to adopt a child" I said and I glanced back up at him. "Only if your ok with it though" I added "I know your not really ready for that but it was just a thought. I just thought it would be nice to have a kid you know" I said "to have someone who is always with you and you get to raise, I don't know what makes me want a kid I just do just something about the thought of it makes me happy. But like I already said t was just a thought we don't have to adopt or anything" I added and he nodded and thought about it for a while.

"Your right" he said and I glanced up at him "I'm not really ready to take that step, actually in kind of afraid to take that step in our relationship but if you are then I guess you can ease me into it" he said slowly and I smiled.

"Really" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Yes really" he said and I smiled and hugged him.

"Oh I love you Dwight" I said and he laughed.

"Your such a dork Cam" he said and I smiled and I leaned up and kissed him.

"Thank you" I whispered and he smiled and nodded.

"Anything for you" he said and I smiled and kissed him again but this time it was a sweet and soft kiss.

. . . . . . . . .

"This is your home" I said to Eric as we walked in.

"Woah it's really big" he said as he looked around. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah it really is" I said and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Do I have a room" he asked me and I smiled and nodded.

"Of course you have a room! Why wouldn't you" I said and he laughed and nodded. I picked him up and carried him up the steps. "This is your room" I said and I opened the door and set him down in his room. "It's right down the hall from our room I said and I pointed down the hall to the room by the stairs which was our room.

"So I just walked out my door and there you are" he said excitedly and I smiled and nodded.

"Exactly" I said and he smiled. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I glanced behind me at Dwight and smiled. It finally felt right, like everything in life was falling into place. Like our life was complete.

This story was requested by niyah200 I hope you like it and it was everything you wanted!!! I tried to make it perfect but I know it probably not lol. Anyways I know I haven't updated anything on Wattpad for a while but I think I may start writing on and off but I will always do and take requests. Anyways thank y'all for reading!! Have a great day/ night!!!