Paul George x Donovan Mitchell

I walked to my hotel room exhausted from the day I had. First all the media, then the practice, then having to go to the rising star game. I was tired and just wanted to sleep. I swiped my card across the keypad and the light turned green, signaling that I could walk in. I opened the door and I caught my first glimpse of my room. There were pink rose petals all over the floor, with red ones in a trail leading from the door, to the bathroom and then to the bed. I walked stepped into the room and closed the door behind me. I set my car and room key down on the counter and walked to see the bed. It definitely was a sight. On the bottom of the bed was two bouquets of red roses, two champagne bottles, each with a glass, one on each side, and a gift wrapped up. There was a heart in the middle of the bed, a little crooked but it was still cute, and laying right in the middle of the heart was Paul. He was holding a red rose and he was wearing a grey robe, and I'm pretty sure he had nothing on underneath it. He smiled when he saw me and he propped himself up on his elbows.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby" he said and I smiled. He stood up and I looked him up and down. "I made you a bath" he said and I smiled. "I was hoping I could join you" he said with a wink and I smiled. I walked into the bathroom to look at what he had done and I smiled. The tub was filled with water, bubbles and red roses. On top of the tub was a fancy tray with two pieces of cake and chocolate covered strawberries. There were candles all around the room and all around the bath and a bottle of champagne sitting in ice in the corner.

"Paul" I said while smiling and I turned around to face him. "Your so sweet" I said and he smiled.

"I want you to have a good night" he said "since we didn't get to do anything today and we usually don't get to do things on Valentine's Day together." I smiled and nodded and he kissed me. I kissed him back and it quickly got heated. He pulled away and looked me up and down. "You look really nice" he said.

"Thanks" I said and he smiled.

"But I think you'd look better if you took it all off." He said and I felt my face head up and I smiled. I walked over to the bath and I looked around. I felt his eyes on me and smiled to myself.

"Well I don't want your hard work to go to waist" I said and I slipped the hoodie I was wearing off. I walked over to him and I leaned up and kissed him. He played with the ends of my shirt and I smiled and slipped it off as well. I walked back out into the living room and I looked at all that he had done. "How long did this take" I asked him and I could tell he was really turned on and he was getting impatient.

"I don't know" he said and I smiled.

"How many roses is this" I asked him and I motioned to the floor around me.

"Two 48 bouquets" he said and I nodded. I walked over to the bed and looked at the box at the bottom. "Can I open it" I asked him and he shook his head no.

"Not till the very end" he said and I smiled. I walked back into the bathroom and I slipped the sweats that I had on off. "Damn" I heard him mutter and I smiled. I slipped my underwear off and he wrapped his arms around me from behind and I smiled. I turned around and looked up at him.

"Like what you see" I muttered and he smiled.

"You know I do" he said with a wink. "But I'd like it even more if you get in the bath that I took thirty minutes making." I laughed and smiled at him.

"Only if you get in with me" I said and he smiled.

"That was my plan" he said "but you have to get in first." I turned around and stepped into the bath. I slowly sat down and I sighed at how good the hot water felt. I glanced at Paul and motioned for him to get in and he immediately stripped of the few clothes he was wearing and he got in beside me. He picked me up and sat me of his lap and I smiled. I leaned back and kissed him and he kissed me back. He bit my lip softly and I moaned softly. "Try this" he said as he picked up a strawberry. "Don't tell me if it's bad though cause I went over to a friends house and made them" he said and I smiled.