4

Jimin was up, bright and early before anyone else in the house. Jimin was going to help clean the town park today, so he wanted to help before the park opens. While Jimin was getting ready, his door was quietly opened and someone walks in. "Jimin!".

Jimin jumps at the loud voice behind him. Jimin already knew who it was so he didn't even turn around. "Chae, its six in the morning, why are you in my room?". Jimin said not looking at her. "I want to go outside but my idiot brother already left". Chae says playing with her hair. Jimin groans. He knew she couldn't go out by herself and the people really don't like her attitude.

Jimin gets his jacket. "Hurry up". Chae jumps up and down. "Thank you Jimin!". Chae runs out the room. "Stop runn...". *crash*. "Chae!". Jimin runs out his room. "Ouch". Chae was on the floor crying. "Chae! Are you ok?!?". Jimin kneels in front of her. "I-I hurt my ankle Jimin". Chae was crying in her hands. "Shh don't cry Cherry, don't cry". Jimin says softly and picks her up.

"Jimin!". Chae yells and he laughs. "Relax, I'm taking you to the doc to see if your ok". Chae hides her face in his chest. "No need to be shy". Jimin giggles. However, Chae wasn't shy, she just wanted to be close to him. "Shut up". Chae says in his chest. "Fine". Jimin laughs.

"Goo... What happen!?!". Jimin chuckles at the the panicked doctors face. "She was running in the house again and she fell". Jimin places Chae careful on the bed. "Really Chae? Didn't we tell you to stop running in the house?". Dr. Jai say. "Sorry". Chae put her head down. "Well can't be helped now, where does it hurt?". Chae pointed to her ankle. "Chae, take off your shoe for me". Dr. Jai said.

"I'll do it". Jimin bents down and gentle took off her shoe. "That didn't hurt right?". Chae quickly shakes her head. "Good". Jimin smiles. "I'm barfing". Dr. Jai fake gags. "Not on me, I'm too valuable". Jimin sassed. "My mom went be proud of that sentence". Chae laughs. "I am". They turned around and see Mrs. Kim standing there. "Hello mother!". Chae grins.

Mrs. Kim went straight to Jimin and kissed his forehead. "Morning Mrs. Kim". She hits him. "Oww". Jimin hissed. "I told you to call me mom". Mrs. Kim pouts and Jimin hugs her. "Sorry mom". Chae was jealous at her own mother. "I want attention too". Char crosses her arms. Jimin goes to her and kissed her head. "Better?". Chae just stares at him blushing. "I...". Dr.Jai sighs. "Yup she's gone, Jimin out I need to concentrate". Jimin leaves.

Jimin was happy that he made it on time to help clean the park. He smiles at the kids playing and people with pets. Jimin saw a couple walk in the park and it made his chest tighten. He always wanted something like that someone that would make him happy. Jimin shakes the thought out his mind and leaves the park.

While Jimin was walking, he was grabbed by someone and pulled into a alley. "Let me...". Jimin tried to call for help but the person put someone over his mouth. "Ugh!". Jimin tries to fight back but he blacks out.

"Are you ok? Wake up Jimin". Jimin feels someone tapping his cheek and he opens his eyes. "Thank goodness!". Jimin was hugged by someone. "Umm?". Jimin was slightly confused. "Jim Jim!". Jimin put a blank face. "Oh my god Tae! Get off me!". Jimin was wiggling his self away from him. "No! I missed you!". Taehyung holds him tighter. "Dang it Tae!". Jimin pushed him off.

 Jimin pushed him off