100

Yoongi was quick to hug Jimin

Yoongi was quick to hug Jimin. Jimin let him while giggling the whole time. "You came back". Yoongi was just taking in the moment and Jimin's scent. "I told you I was". Jimin giggled. Yoongi missed that so much. So what did Yoongi do? He kissed him. "Mmm". Jimin was surprised but he kissed Yoongi back.

They stopped because they heard whispering around them. "Yoongi". Jimin mumbles holding on his arm. Yoongi clicked his tongue and glared at everyone. The people around them moved away quickly and Yoongi grinned. "Umm Jimin". Yoongi said and Jimin smiles at him. "Uhh...". Yoongi blushed and looks down. Jimin laughed and kissed his cheek. "I accept".

Yoongi looked at Jimin confused. "Accept what?". Yoongi asked. "I'm sorry I must have got it wrong, I thought you wanted me to be your Queen, oh well". Jimin shrugs and turns around. "No! You got it right!". Yoongi yelled and Jimin giggled. "Well...". Jimin said. "I can announce it?". Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded. "Thank you!". Yoongi picks up Jimin and spins him around.

"Ok ok, put me down". Jimin laughed. "Sorry". Yoongi puts Jimin down, grabs his head and walked on the stage. "Give me your attention". Yoongi demanded in a cold voice and everyone looks at him. "This is Park Jimin, your soon to be Queen!". Yoongi announces and the first one to react was Taehyung. "OH MY GOD!!!".

Taehyung ran on stage and hugs Jimin tightly. "We are going all out! Best friends being in the same family, we are goals! Oh my god... We can do a double wedding! Eek!". Taehyung squealed and Jungkook had to pull him off the stage. "Get your hands off me! I was planning my future with my best friend! I was have you ass killed!". Taehyung shouted and Jimin laughed.

Everyone was enjoying the ball and Yoongi decided to show Jimin his surprise. "Jimin". Jimin looks at him. "Yes?". Jimin said. "I made something for you". Yoongi said holding out his hand. "Can I show it to you?". Yoongi said. Jimin smiled and took his hand.

"I'd liked that". Jimin said. Yoongi returned the smile and they both walked out of the ball.