103

Jimin was slowly limping to go to the kitchen for some water. "It took me five minutes to get around the corner". Jimin grumbled. Jimin continued to limp to the kitchen until he finally reached it. "Finally!". Jimin cheered and walked in.

Jimin limps all the way to sink without realizing that there were a pair of eyes watching him. "My brother destroyed you". Jimin jumped and immediately hissed because of the pain. Jimin glared at Taehyung and Taehyung winks at him. "I dislike you Tae". Jimin growled. "Can't even say you hate me, weak". Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin grumbled and got some water. "Ah don't be like that Jim, come and seat next to your bestest friend". Taehyung pouted. Jimin being all ready tired, sat next to him. Taehyung instantly pulled down Jimin's shirt that was covering his neck and saw that his neck was legit covered in hickeys. "Good damn! My brother was not playing around, get that good d". Taehyung laughed.

Jimin was blushing so he looked down. "I beat you were screaming you ass off". Taehyung smirked. "Actually he didn't scream at all". Yoongi said glaring at his brother. Jimin smiled brightly and limped over to him. "Good morning Jimin". Yoongi kissed him forehead. "Go-good morning". Jimin studders then blushed. "Was my brother teasing you?". Yoongi asked. "No, I wa...". "Yes".

Taehyung turned to Jimin in shock. "Are you serious?". Taehyung said. "I was in pain and you were teasing me!". Jimin yelled. Taehyung couldn't even say anything because Yoongi glared at him. Taehyung whined and looked away. "Apologize to him". Yoongi ordered. "Sawwy". Taehyung pouted. "Cute!". Jimin squeals and hugs his best friend. "Oh... Dear".

They all turned to Jin

They all turned to Jin. "Good morning Hyung!". Jimin chirped. "Umm...". Jin blushed. "Hey babe I go... Oh Jimin... Your still here? I thought you went home". Namjoon said putting a arm around Jin. Jimin looks at his brother with hate and walks out the kitchen. "I was joking!". Namjoon yelled and everyone laughed.

"I love you bro!". Namjoon yelled and laughed again. While everyone was laughing, Yoongi chased after Jimin.

"Jimin! Wait!". Yoongi called out and Jimin turns around. "What is it?". Jimin asked tilting his head. Yoongi walked over to him and took his hand. "I want to show you something". Yoongi said and pulled Jimin away. "Hang on Yoongi! Where are you taking me?". Jimin asked. "Somewhere nice, I promise". Yoongi said. Jimin said nothing else and trusted him.

Yoongi dragged Jimin all the way outside and faced Jimin. "So... You have to put this on". Yoongi handed Jimin a blindfold. "Of course I do". Jimin rolled his eyes and took the blindfold. "Sorry". Yoongi said. Jimin giggled and kissed his cheek. "Its ok, I like surprises". Jimin says and put the blindfold on. "Good". Yoongi took Jimin's hand, kissed it and drags him off again.

Yoongi carefully escorted Jimin to his surprised. "Once again, I made this all by myself". Yoongi said proudly. "I bet". Jimin said giggling. Yoongi laughed and took off Jimin's blindfold.

"Oh my god". Jimin gasped. Yoongi was already had a smug look on his face. "Yoongi! This is so pretty!". Jimin says in a high voice. "Thank you". Yoongi said. Jimin looks around in silent and that made Yoongi panic. "Umm... Do you not like something?". Yoongi asked. "No its beautiful, I'm just wondering why you made this". Jimin replied. "Why?". Yoongi said. "Be-because I love you".

Jimin turns to Yoongi and sees him all red. "I know that Yoon, I love you too but why did you make this for me, you told me why you made the room for me but you didn't tell me why you made this". Jimin said. Yoongi's face went even redder. "Uh". Yoongi managed to say. Jimin just watched him giggling until he looked at Yoongi's pocket and saw something.

Jimin gasped and pointed to it. "Is that what I think it is?". Jimin asked. Yoongi just stared blankly at him. "No!". Yoongi shook his head. "Liar". Jimin grinned. "I was just having it cleaned". Yoongi said. "Can I see it?". Jimin asked. "Or are you giving it to me?". Jimin said smiling. "I-I thought it might be early but I always carry it with me". Yoongi said with his head down.

Jimin smiled warmly at him. "So can I have it?". Jimin said. Yoongi looked at Jimin with wide eyes. "Yo-you want it?". Yoongi said in disbelief. "Yes". Jimin said. "Are you serious? I mean I'm a horrible person, I'm scary, rude, only care about myself, I did horrible things to you and others...". Jimin quickly shuts him up by kissing him.

"You're not a horrible person, you're not mean or scary, you had a reason why you do what you did to me, you love your brother, Jin and me and before you say it, you do deserve me because I said you do". Jimin said. "Jimin". Yoongi said with his eyes filling with tears. "Now then, can I have my ring now?". Jimin chuckled. "Wait! I can do it properly!". Yoongi shouts.

"That's not needed". Jimin smiled. "Are you sure?". Yoongi asked. "Yes, I'm sure". Jimin answered. "O-ok". Yoongi stuttered and got the box out his pocket. "Its not much but I can always get you another one". Yoongi said. "No, the first ones are always special". Jimin said. "You are perfect". Yoongi said. "So are you". Jimin replied. Yoongi smiled and shower Jimin the ring.

 Yoongi smiled and shower Jimin the ring

"This is what you call not much!?!". Jimin shouted. "Its not". Yoongi said. "Yoongi... How much did this ring cost?". Jimin asked. "Hmm... It was custom made, the whole ring is made of diamonds, I think it was 115 million". Yoongi looks at the ring. "Yeah I think it was". Yoongi said. "Doesn't matter, its yours now". Yoongi placed the ring on a stunned Jimin's finger.

"I-I...". Jimin hiccups. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer to him. "Thank you for being my true one and only". Yoongi said. Jimin was embarrassed and blushing at the same time. "Your welcome Yoongi". Jimin said looking at the ground. Yoongi chuckled and lifted Jimin's head up. "Cute".

Yoongi says and kissed Jimin.