44

Once again, Jimin found his self crying and angry. Jimin thought he had Jin on his side but he didn't, he thought Taehyung was his friend but he was wrong. "I want to go home". Jimin cried in his hands. He heard the knock at the door but he ignored it. "Jimin?". Jimin stopped crying for a moment and opened the door for Giu.

Giu immediately hugged Jimin and Jimin started crying again. "No, don't cry, please don't cry". Giu stroked Jimin's hair trying to stop him from crying. "Tell me what happen". Giu pulled away and wipes Jimin's tears away. Jimin took a deep breath and told Giu what happen yesterday and Giu was pissed.

"I know their brothers and all but really? That's just fucked up". Giu shook his head. "Giu can you umm". Jimin started to fiddle with his fingers. "Jimin you know I would but that will be even harder to do". Giu says with guilt. "Why?". Jimin asked. "Yoongi tripled security since I helped you the last time so helping you a second time wouldn't be easy". Giu said. "It won't be easy but its not impossible". Jimin said. Giu smirked. "Never said it was".

Giu pulled out a map of the Castle and started marking it. "Should I ask why you're carrying a map around?". Jimin said looking at Giu. "No, Yoongi has forty men surrounding all the exits, he has fifty men walking the floors of this big bitch and a another fifty men outside just walking around like creeps, so basically you're fucked". Giu said. "No! I'm getting out of here". Jimin moved closer to Giu, making him blush.

"There has to be a way I can get out of here". Jimin says looking at the map. "There is actually but I don't think you will do it". Giu looks at Jimin. "I don't care what it is, tell me". Jimin pledged. "Yoongi will be holding a ball three weeks from now to announce to the Kingdom that you will be his Queen". Giu said. Jimin wanted to puke. "Not happening". Jimin crossed his arms. "It has too".

Jimin looked at Giu like he was crazy. "Hear me out Jimin". Giu laughed. "Soldiers will be inside the Castle to protect all the royal families so that nothing bad will happen". Giu said. Jimin huffed. "So you want me to stay here with a love sick psycho, his helper and my ex best friend for three more weeks?". Jimin asked. "Umm yes?". Giu smiled uncomfortably. "What's the fastest way to die?".

Giu rubbed his temples and sighs. "Here". Giu hands Jimin a phone. "What's this for?". Jimin asked. "If you need someone to talk to or if your hungry, call me". Giu replied. Jimin laughed and hugged Giu. "Thank you". Jimin says in a gentle voice. "Your welcome Jimin". Giu lifted Jimin's head and kissed him. "Mmm". Jimin put his arms around Giu's neck.

"God, I missed your lips". Giu says making Jimin giggle. "I have to go". Giu pouted. Jimin boop his nose and smiled. "I know". Jimin kissed his cheek. "Bye Giuie". Jimin said. Giu blushed and looked away. "By-bye". Giu quickly left and Jimin laughs. "He's so cute". Jimin said.

Giu ran down the hall flustered. "Hate him". Giu said still blushing. Giu was unaware that he was being watched the whole time.

"So... It was you, I can't wait to see what happens to you".