74

Jimin pulled his hands away. "W-why?". Jimin asked shaking. "Just because". Yoongi responded. "Just because why!?!". Jimin yelled. Jimin didn't know why he was so upset. He can finally go home he should be happy but he wasn't, he was so mad and hurt. "You don't deserve this". Yoongi said.

Jimin just looks at Yoongi in silence. "I-I don't want to leave". Jimin whispered. Jimin didn't care anymore, he wanted to stay with Yoongi. "Yoongi please". Jimin pledged. Yoongi didn't hear anything, he was already hurting inside. Yoongi said nothing but starts pulling Jimin along gently to the Castle. "Yoongi please! I want to stay! I'm fine here, so please let me stay!". Jimin yelled crying.

Yoongi once again didn't hear him because he was also crying. 'He probably would have been better off with Giu'. Yoongi thought to his self. 'The hell was I thinking, a man like me has no chance in hell with a Angel'. Yoongi put his head down. If Yoongi would have listened to Jimin's pledges and cries, he would have heard Jimin said he loves him.

 If Yoongi would have listened to Jimin's pledges and cries, he would have heard Jimin said he loves him

Yoongi opens the Jimin's door and lightly pushes Jimin inside. "No!". Jimin hugs Yoongi tightly. "Jimin?". Yoongi was so confused. "Yoo...". Yoongi kissed him again. "Thank you". Yoongi said. "Because of you, I know what true love feels like". Yoongi wipes Jimin's tears away. "And I'm sorry for everything". Yoongi kissed his cheek and walked out the room.

Jimin watched Yoongi closed the door and broke down. "I don't want to leave Yoongi please don't make me". Jimin said crying. Binji who was in the room, starts rubbing his head on Jimin to calm him down. "He wants me to go home Binnie and I don't want too". Jimin hugs his wolf.

"I want to stay".