76

"Let me get this straight". Hoseok rubs his head while Renki put his head down shaking it in disappointment. "You knocked both of them out and locked them in a room". Hoseok said looking at Namjoon. "I just told you that, why are you repeating what I just said?". Namjoon asked. "Because what you just said was stupid!". Hoseok yelled.

"How else are they going kiss?". Namjoon said smiling. "They are going to kill each other, you know that right?". Renki said. Namjoon just shrugs. "Well I gotta go, watch the children for me". Namjoon waves at them and walks away. "He's trying to kill them". Hoseok sighs. "I don't care". Renki pulls Hoseok close to him. "What are you doing?". Hoseok asked. "We are finally alone Hobi". Renki says in his ear.

Hoseok shivers when Renki blew in his ear. "This isn't our house Renny". Hoseok said trying to push him away. "Doesn't that excite you?". Renki asked and Hoseok went quiet. "I knew it". Renki laughs. "If you not about to let me out then move away from the door!". Darren shouted. "Sorry!". Hoseok yelled. "We're leaving". Hoseok grabbed Renki's hand and ran into a room.

"No! Let me out first!". Darren kicked the door. "Damn it!". Darren yelled. "I don't deserve to be treated like this". Darren huffed and looks at Giu who was still knocked out. "See if you would just shut up once in a while I might find you attractive". Darren said. "Now how the hell am I suppose to get out of here?". Darren tilts his head at the door. "Use the fucking knob".

Darren rolled his eyes hearing Giu's voice. "I thought you were dead". Darren replied. "Did you touch me?". Giu asked. Darren slowly turned his head to Giu. "I wouldn't even poke you with a stick let alone touch you with my beautiful hands". Darren growled. "And fyi, there is no knob". Darren said. Giu ran to the door to see if there was a knob but there wasn't. "The fuck is wrong him?". Giu said sighing.

Darren pushed Giu out the way. "Look all I know is that I need to get out of here before I run out of oxygen". Darren goes to a draw to look for anything that will help him get out and Giu watched him silently. "Stop checking me ou...". "Why were you in there?". Giu asked cutting him off. "Huh?". Darren turns to Giu confused.

"Why were you in that dungeon? with your attitude, you would have been killed and how come I never saw you down there?". Giu asked. Darren sighs and sat on the bed. "Taehyung killed my brother". Darren said. "What?". Giu said stunned. "My brother thought it would be funny if he hit Taehyung and since it wasn't Yoongi he thought he was safe but he wasn't". Darren said.

"When my brother hit it him, Taehyung just stood there and laughed". Darren rubs his head. "He even laughed when he pushed my brother to the ground and started to bash his head in with a large rock". Darren said. "Christ, how do you know that?". Giu asked. "I watched". Darren answered calmly. "Taehyung didn't pay me no mind until he stopped". Darren shivered.

"He knocked me out and woke up in a room". Darren says and looked at Giu. "That doesn't explain why I didn't see you down in the dungeon". Giu said again. Darren gasped while looking at him. "I'm sorry I forgot to mention that I'm the Prince of Lowlin". Darren giggled. "Still doesn't answer me question". Giu crossed his arms. "Really? it doesn't?". Darren questioned.

"No!". Giu yelled. "Don't raise your voice at me! I am a Prince!". Darren yelled back. "While you were rotting in a cell like a animal probably for treason...". "Does no one know what that word means!?!". Giu shouted. "Like I was saying, while you were rotting, I was in a penthouse getting guarded heavily by soldiers 24/7". Darren said. "While I was getting tortured, you were eating caviar!?!". Giu shouted.

Darren laughed at Giu's loud voice. "I don't like caviar, I was eating fried chicken and french fries". Darren said. "Bitch". Giu mumbled. "Thank you". Darren giggled. Giu smiled just a little bit at that. "Hey!". They turned to the door. "We can open the door". They ran to the door. "Open it!". They yelled together. Hoseok opened the door and was tackled by Giu and Darren. "Thank you!".

"You both have three fucking seconds to get the fuck off him before I slash both y'all throats". Renki hissed. Darren and Giu was quick get off Hoseok and Renki helps him up. "Now we were going to ask you both join us for a walk". Renki said. "Couples goes for walks". Giu and Darren said at the same time. "I don't give a shit, it was Hoseok's idea and you both have no choice". Renki said.

"O-ok". They answered. "Great! Let's go!". Renki grabs Hoseok's hand and goes downstairs. "Let's just go". Darren said and follows them.

"Great". Giu sighs.