Epilogue

Three years later

Jimin was running with one of his triplets in his arms trying to find the other two. "How can he lose my children!?!". Jimin yelled and Hoon giggled. "Don't laugh at mommy, your brothers are missing and its because of your dumbass father". Jimin growled.

Jimin was pissed when he found out that he was pregnant with triplets last year and he didn't say a word to Yoongi til he gave birth to them. He also named them without Yoongi's help. Their names, Min Woon, Min Soon and Min Hoon. 

Jungkook saw Jimin and stopped him. "Jimin!". Jungkook grabs him. "I don't have time for this! Yoon...". "I lost Taena". Jungkook said. "Taehyung is going to kill you". Jimin said. "Help me please!". Jungkook begs. "I can't, my children are missing!". Jimin barked. Jungkook looked at Hoon. "I forgot you had triplets". Jungkook chuckled. "Appa".

"What is she wearing and where are her shoes?"

"What is she wearing and where are her shoes?". Jimin asked. "Taena! Come to daddy!". Jungkook says and Taena over to him. "Where were you? I was looking for you everywhere". Jungkook said hugging the hell out of her. "She was with me". Taehyung said darkly. Jungkook smiled as widely as he could. "Hey babe, I was...".

Taehyung glared at him and Jungkook looked at the ground. "I told you to watch her while I take a nap and when I woke up, I look out a window and saw her by the pool!". Taehyung said as calmly as he could. "You're lucky I was sleeping in the room near it so I can get my daughter before she drowned now give her to me!". Taehyung demanded.

Jungkook pouted and handed Taena to Taehyung. "Eomma, Appa in trouble?". Taena asked. "Yes Taena, Appa is in so much trouble". Taehyung hissed in Jungkook's direction and walked off. "Tough, how help me wi...". "Tae! Baby, I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you!". Jungkook chased after him and Jimin sighs. "Come Hoon, lets found your brothers". "Auntie!".

 "Auntie!"