60

Jimin was just playing with the bed sheets in boredom. "I miss Binnie and Giu". Jimin pouted. Jimin felt hungry so he rung a bell and a maid came in. "My Queen". The maid bowed. "Can I get some food please?". Jimin asked. "Of course, your Highness". The maid bows and left. "Eww, they need to stop calling me that". Jimin shivers. "Now where is that so called King?".

The maid came back with loads of different foods.

Jimin gasps and ran straight to it. "I hope you like it". The maid says. "Thank you!". Jimin beams happily. "Your welcome, your Highness". The maid said and leaves. Jimin wasted no time and started to dig in. "Oh my god! This is delicious!". Jimin squeals eating the pasta. "Jimin? Ca-can I come in?". Jimin smiled a little. "Come in". Jimin said and Yoongi walks in. "Oh you were eating I can come back". Yoongi said. "Sit".

Yoongi sat down on the sofa and Jimin giggled. "Sit next to me". Jimin pats the bed but Yoongi didn't move. "I-I'm fine here". Yoongi blushed. "Such a baby". Jimin said and continued to eat. Yoongi was just watching him eat in silence. "Its not polite to stare". Jimin says without looking at him.  Yoongi clears his throat and blushed again. "So-sorry". Yoongi stutters.

"What's wrong with you?". Jimin asked. "Huh?". Yoongi looks at him. "Your acting weird, why?". Jimin stares at him. "Its nothing". Yoongi replied. Yoongi really didn't know what was happening to him. He acts differently when he's near Jimin and he really didn't know why. "Want some?". Jimin asked. "N-no". Yoongi said. "Its good". Jimin giggled holding out a piece of pork.

"Please?". Jimin pouts. Yoongi cursed under his breath and ate the pork. "Good right!". Jimin exclaimed cheerfully. "Y-yes". Yoongi had to look away. Jimin tilts his head at him. "Are you sure you're ok?". Jimin asked. "I'm fine". Yoongi said. Jimin didn't believe him at all. Jimin put his hand on Yoongi's forehead thinking that he was sick. Yoongi fell back in a panic and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Are you ok?!?". Jimin asked worried. "Fi-fi-fi-fine". Yoongi stutters and runs out the room confusing Jimin. "Ok? Something is really wrong with him". Jimin said finishing his food. "That was good". Jimin pats his stomach and turns to the window. "I hope its just rain and not a storm". Jimin said. He pushed the cart outside, used the bathroom and went to sleep.

Jimin jumps up from his sleep in tears. It was a thunderstorm and he hates them and what Jimin hates more then storms is being alone when it happens. Jimin ran out the room still crying and his feet lead him to Yoongi's chambers. Jimin knocked repeatedly on the door hoping his was awake. "Go away if you want to live!". Yoongi shouted. "Yo-Yoongi". Jimin whispered in tears. Yoongi quickly opens the door and Jimin hugs him.

Yoongi just stood there letting Jimin hug him with his heart beating like crazy. "Jimin? What happen? Did someone hurt you?". Yoongi asked. "The st-storm". Jimin said. The thunder rumbled again and Jimin hugged Yoongi tighter. "Its ok Jimin". Yoongi rubs Jimin's back softly trying to calm him down. "Come". Yoongi pulled Jimin over to the bed and forced him to lay down.

Jimin pulled Yoongi on the bed as well and wrapped his arms around him. "Jimin?". Yoongi said panicking. "Please, I'm scared right now". Jimin whispers. Yoongi said nothing but he did pull Jimin closer to him. "I can sing you a song if you want". Yoongi said. "You sing?". Jimin said looking at him. "Well I can try, if it will help you relax". Yoongi said. Jimin nodded.

Yoongi felt lighter after that. Music was his one escape for everything when he was younger. He forgot how it made him fell. "It wasn't really singing but I did try". Yoongi laughed. "Jimin?". Yoongi sees Jimin sleeping soundly on his chest. Yoongi smiled warmly at him. "Stunning". Yoongi says stroking Jimin's hair.

"Sweet dreams Jimin".