34

Yoongi looks at Jin and then laughs like someone just told him the greatest joke in the world. "Jin please I can't breath". Yoongi wheezed and wipes the tears from his eyes. "You think I'm joking?". Jin growls coldly.

"I know you are". Yoongi said returning the coldness. "Better watch that tone Yoongi, you might be the King but I'm still older then you". Jin smirks. "And you don't even realize what your doing, do you?".

Yoongi tilted his head at him. "What are you talking about?". Jin huffed. "Yoongi, you would have been tearing that door down and forcing Jimin to talk to you but instead you cried and you're telling me that you don't love Jimin?". Jin replied. Yoongi took in everything Jin said. "I don't understand". Yoongi says.

Jin laughs at his slow friend. "Yoongi you're being kind to Jimin because not only do you like him, you also feel guilty for what you did". Jin said. "I do not feel guilty!". Yoongi yelled. "Prove it, go back to your chamber and force Jimin out". Jin taps his finger on his cheek. Yoongi smirks at Jin and sat up. "Fine! I'll show you! I'll prove to you that I don't love Jimin!". Yoongi marched out the room.

Jin followed after him. He wasn't about to miss this. Yoongi was now in front of his room pissed and ready to break the door down. When Yoongi was about to knock on the door he stops. Yoongi slowly backs away from the door. "What happen?". Jin asked. "I can't... Jimin needs some space". Yoongi placed a hand on the door. "I'll just go". Yoongi walks off with that.

Jin watched his friend leave with a smile on his face. "Aw man Yoongi, you have no idea what Jimin is doing to you". Jin laughs.

"And you still don't know realize your feelings for Jimin".