19

Taehyung marched all the way to Yoongi's chambers pissed off. When he left to help Jimin he was jumped by "Jungkook" and he was livid about that. Taehyung walks in Yoongi's chambers and he kicks him off the bed. "Bitch!". Yoongi yelled out. "Taehyung wha...". Taehyung punched him. "Shit". Yoongi said holding his cheek. "What is...". Taehyung punched him again.

"Stop fucking hitting me!". Yoongi shouted but Taehyung punched him again. "WHERE IS HE!?!". Taehyung screamed at him. "Don't wo...". Taehyung pushed Yoongi on the ground and started to punch him repeatedly. Jungkook who was walking past saw everything and tries to stop it. "Taehyung enough!". Jungkook tries to pulls Taehyung off Yoongi but he got punched in the face.

Jungkook just stares at Taehyung heartbroken. "Don't touch me". Taehyung said darkly. "Better yet, don't come near me, either one of you". Taehyung looks at them both and walks out the room. "Taehyung". Jungkook was crestfallen seeing Taehyung like that. Yoongi hisses and stands up. "You good?". Jungkook asked. "Fine". Yoongi rubs his jaw. "That kind of hurt". Yoongi said.

Jungkook laughs and Yoongi gave him a dark stare. "What?". Jungkook asked. "He trains everyday". Jungkook told him. "Right". Yoongi rolls his eyes. "But I want to know why he was so mad at me". Jungkook says holding his chest. "That, I don't know". Yoongi was also wondering about that. Jungkook would never do anything to hurt him. So why was Taehyung so mad at Jungkook?

"Hey". Yoongi placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Give him some space ok?". Yoongi said. "I don't want too". Jungkook replies in a whisper. "Jungkook". Yoongi said strongly. Jungkook sighs. "Fine... I'll try". Yoongi grinned at him. "Good now go I need some pain killers for my face". Jungkook laughed at him. "Sure". Jungkook made a piece sign and leaves the room.

Yoongi was waiting for the medication to kick in so he went to Jin's room. "Jin?". Yoongi knocks on the door and heard something break inside. "Co-coming Sire". Yoongi was going to ask what happen but Jin opened the door sweating. Yoongi looks him up and down. "You feeling alright?". Yoongi asked. "I'm fi-fine Sire". Jin answered rubbing his sweat away. "Umm... Can I come in?". Yoongi said. "Yes". Jin closed the door in Yoongi's face.

"Umm... Jin? I'm still out here". Yoongi said stunned. "I know just let me... Bitch!". Yoongi knocked on the door. "Jin! Are you ok?". Yoongi asked. "Fine! I'm fine Sire just cleaning". Jin replies. "Ok?". Yoongi waited for Jin to open the door. He waits for five more minutes then knocks again. "Sire, can you come back later?". Jin says. "Sure?". Yoongi goes back to his chambers but sees the maid that made Jimin's breakfast.

"You". The maid stops dead in her tracks. "My Lord". She goes to bow but Yoongi stops her. "You had one damn job!". Yoongi yelled coldly. "H-he asked me...". Yoongi held up his hand. "If he told you to slice your throat you ask how deep". Yoongi growls. "I'm sorry my Lord". The maid bows. "You should be". Yoongi huffed. "Next time, do it but eat around the drug and tell the others". The maid bows and hurries off to the kitchen.

"I have no help here, I swear". Yoongi shakes his head. "My King". Yoongi saw a butler bow handing him a letter. "This is?". Yoongi asked. "A letter from Queen Alibe, my King". Yoongi takes the letter. "Of course it is". Yoongi waves the butler away and opens the letter.

Dear friend,
I just received word that another person is missing from your Kingdom and on the same day that another is missing from mine
If you want you can send someone to my Kingdom because I caught one of the people I believe is involved with all of the kidnappings
We need to stop this Yoongi,
So please help me
Alibe💕

"More missing people?". Yoongi says and used the hall phone to call someone. "Hello?". The man picked up on the first ring.

"How do feel about traveling?".