16

Jimin was looking out the window with Binji on his lap in boredom. "Oh my god! I want to go outside!". Jimin yells scaring the poor wolf. "Oops". Jimin hugs him. "I'm sorry". Jimin says. Binji started to pull on Jimin's shirt. "You want to go outside and leave me don't you?". As if the wolf understood what Jimin said, he nods his head. "Traitor".

Jimin opens the front door and watched as Binji runs off somewhere. "I HATE YOU!". Jimin shouted loudly and laughs. Jimin walks in the living room and threw his self on the couch. "I'm so bored!". Jimin whines and started kicking his feet. Jimin giggles. "I should dance a little". Jimin said and skips to the dance studio happily.

"Yes!". Jimin jumps up and down. "Ok now for food". Jimin cleans up the studio and goes to the kitchen. Jimin started to make his self a sandwich angrily. "Namjoon Hyung is so mean". Jimin pouts. "I can't even go out and play, such a wasteful day". Jimin looks outside and saw dark rain clouds. "Great". Jimin puffs out his cheek. "A rainy day means a sad day".

Jimin was about to seat down but the doorbell rung. "Who is that?". Jimin goes to the window and sees a package on the door step. "Nope". Jimin goes right back in the kitchen but was grabbed from behind. "Mmm!". Jimin tries to fight back but it was in vain. "I'm so sorry". Jimin heard someone say before he blacks out.

 Jimin heard someone say before he blacks out

Jimin wakes up holding his head. He looks around and seeing that he's in a beautiful room but it wasn't his. "Finally, you're awake". Jimin jumps at a voice in the room.

Jimin wasted no time and runs to the door but it was locked

Jimin wasted no time and runs to the door but it was locked. "Hello!". Jimin bangs on the door. "Someone!". Jimin yells at the door. Jimin hears the man laughs and he glares at him. "That's a beautiful look on you". The man said. "Drop dead". Jimin said and started to bang on the door again. "I wouldn't talk to me like that if I was you". Jimin shivers at the mans cold voice.

Jimin turns to him and realized who he was. "Your the guy at the park". Jimin said. "I am". The man said. "I am Yoongi, your King". Jimin started shaking. "Wh-what do you want with me?". Jimin asked scared. Jimin saw him grin and slowly backs away from him when Yoongi approached him. "I got what I wanted". Jimin whimpers when Yoongi touched his face.

"Ca-can I go home please?". Jimin asked trying not to cry. "You are home". Yoongi said. "This is...". "THIS IS YOUR HOME!". Jimin almost cries when Yoongi yelled at him. "No! I'm sorry Jimin". Jimin wanted to puke when Yoongi hugged him. "Wait, I got you candy". Jimin tries to open the door when Yoongi went off somewhere in the room.

"Please just open up". Jimin pulls the door nob as hard as he could but nothing. "Dang it!". Jimin bangs on the door one last time and fell to his knees. "Jimin! Are you ok?". Jimin smacks Yoongi's hand away when he tries to help him up. "Get away from me". Jimin said but Yoongi laughs at him. "You're so cute". Yoongi said making Jimin gag on the inside. "What do you want from me?". Jimin said. "Your love".

Jimin eyes widened at him. "My love?". Jimin huffs. "Get real man". Jimin said. "Well you're not getting it, you psycho". Jimin says looking at Yoongi deep in his eyes. "If you say so". Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and Jimin sighs. "You can't make me love you and you're not getting away with this". Jimin said and moves away from him again.

"And who's going to stop me?". Jimin shakes again. "I am the King Jimin, I can do what I please". Jimin was trapped in a corner. "And I want you to be my Queen". Jimin gulps. "I will never be your Queen". Jimin said strongly. Jimin tensed up when Yoongi got closer to him. "You will or family will get hurt". Jimin laughs at him. "That's was cute but you don't know my family".

Jimin watched Yoongi dig something out his pocket and handed it to him. Jimin hesitates but takes it and his heart drops. "H-how?". Jimin looks at all the pictures with his family. Jimin drops to his knees. "Please don't hurt them". Jimin started crying. Jimin saw Yoongi bent down on one knee smirking at him. "Listen and obey me Jimin and I won't hurt them, understand?". Jimin weakly nodded his head.

"Good now get up". Jimin got up slowly. "Now your first order is to kiss me". Jimin looks at him still crying. "I-I can't". Jimin said. "And why not!?". Jimin shakes once again. "I-I never umm". Jimin plays with his fingers. "Oh really?". Jimin face was pulled closed to Yoongi. "No!". Jimin pushed him away. "I want my first kiss to be with someone I love". Jimin said. "To bad". And Jimin was kissed by Yoongi.

"Mmm!". Jimin pushed him again and tried to slap him but Yoongi grabs his wrist. "I will hate you forever". Jimin hissed. "Hate me all you want, your staying with me and I'll let you slide today Jimin but". Jimin whimpers when Yoongi held his wrist tightly. "Try that shit again and I will kill your family in front of you". Jimin felt like crying again. Jimin had his cheek kissed by Yoongi. "Good night love".

Jimin started crying again. "I want to go home, please". Jimin held his self and cried all night.