25

Jin walked in his office to talk to his prime minister. "You called". Jin said in boredom. "When are you coming home?". Jin smiled over the phone. "I'm not". Jin yawned. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!". Jin just stayed quiet, waiting for him to speak.

"I am so sorry". Jin laughed at him. "Why do want me home so badly? You have my brother Ken and baby Jennie there". Jin played with a pen. "Because they aren't you".

"They aren't me?". Jin said. "They have no morals or respect, they are taking this Kingdom as a joke!". Jin once again went quiet. "Fo-forgive me". Jin rolls his eyes. "SeokJin please, this Kingdom needs a real ruler and that is you, it's not just me, the whole council agrees, we want you as our King". 'That is the main reason why I left'. Jin thought to his self. "Don't want it". Jin replied. "Jin please, I beg you, come back".

Jin huffs at his begging. "I told you, the council, the people and my father that I don't want to be King!". Jin yelled. "Jin...". "SILENCE!". Jin screamed. "Instead of bugging me every damn year, you all could be training my siblings, Ken is older then me, teach him and leave me the hell alone!". Jin slammed the phone down. "Damn it!". Jin was frustrated. Every year that Prime minister calls him with the same nonsense.

"Why won't they take no for a answer?". Jin was about to call someone but a knock interrupted him. "Yes?". The butler that came with him from his Kingdom walked in. "My lord". The butler bowed. "Something wrong Kiyou?". Jin raised a brow at him.

"You tell me". Kiyou stared at him. "There's nothing to tell". Jin stated. "I heard". Kiyou crossed his arms. "Tsk". Jin glared at him and that made Kiyou laugh. "So tell me Jin, why are you running?".

Jin huffed at him then chuckled. "I'm not running". Jin said. "Really?". Kiyou asked. "So what's all this?". Kiyou added. "This is...". Jin stopped thinking of what to say next. "Don't worry, I'll wait". Kiyou sat down and looks at him. "I'm here for him". Jin whispers. "Why?". Kiyou asked. "I own him". Jin answered. "Own?". Kiyou tilts his head. "He saved me, not once but twice".

Kiyou for some reason didn't like that, not at all. "Explain". Kiyou said. "Remember when I left the Castle and everyone was looking for me". Kiyou nodded. "I tried to kill myself". Jin said softly. "Wh-what?". Kiyou stutters. "I went to the ocean and jumped in it with stones wrapped on my ankles". Jin said. "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!". Kiyou screamed. "I was tired!".

Kiyou looked at Jin's heartbroken eyes and felt like his heart was stab. "I was tired of everything! The lessons, the rules, everything!". Jin said in tears. "I had no freedom! None! I was sick of everything!". Kiyou stayed quiet and watched Jin cry. "I-I needed to be free Kiyou, I wanted freedom". Jin rubs his tears away. "So killing yourself was the answer? That's what your saying?". Kiyou asked in a hurt voice. Jin nodded. "That's bullshit!".

Jin stared at Kiyou in confusion. "You could have told me Jin! I would have went with you! How dare you tried to leave me alone! I l.... I'm your friend Jin". Kiyou felt a bitter taste in his mouth when he said friend. He loved Jin since he started working for his royal family. "I would have died with you". Kiyou says playing with his suit. "I know that's why I didn't tell you, I knew you would and you have everything to live for". Jin said.

Kiyou felt his heart catch on fire when Jin said that. "If you would have died then I wouldn't have nothing to live for". Kiyou says in a low voice. "What?". Jin said. "Nothing...now how did Yoongi save you?". Kiyou asked. "He saw me jump and he recused me". Jin grinned at the thought. "He did? He like jumped after you? He can swim?". Kiyou didn't believe any of that. "I know, I asked myself the same thing".

They both laughed. "So how did he save you twice?". Kiyou asked. "He gave me freedom". Jin said. "He wanted me to stay here and be his body guard as well as his friend, even though he wouldn't say it". Jin chuckles. "Friend?". Kiyou asked in doubt. "Yeah, when someone accidentally spilled soda on me he had that person executed, good times". Kiyou just nodded. "Ok then". Kiyou clears his throat. "I'ma go".

Jin followed after Kiyou but just to check on Jimin. "Jimin, are you awake?". Jin knocked on the door but he didn't hear anything. Jin's senses was telling him something was wrong. Jin opens the door and checks the room but Jimin wasn't in there. Jin calls for a maid. "My lord". The maid bows. "Do you know where Jimin is? Because he is not allow to leave this room". Jin said. "I don't know my Lord".

Jin scratches his head in frustration. "I believe the other maid, Iya might have since she's works in the kitchen". The maid said. "Leave and bring her hear". Jin ordered. "At once".

"Yes my Lord". Iya said. "Where is Jimin?". Jin asked. "I haven't see him since this morning". Iya said. "What?". Jin said. "He was in the kitchen with a knight eating breakfast and I haven't seen him since". Iya replied. "And where is this knight?". Jin asked coldly. "I don't know I haven't seen him either". Iya said scared. Jin went to the castle line and called Kiyou. "Yes Jin". Kiyou said. "Check the castle...".

"Jimin is missing".