66

Jimin barely slept last night. He was still in a daze about what happen yesterday between him and Yoongi. However, that wasn't the only thing on his mind. Yoongi was going to kiss him and he didn't try to stop him. "I must be sick or something". Jimin said. He walks to the door and calls out to the guard. "My Queen". The guard said.

"Can you ask someone to make me some soup please?". Jimin asked. "At once, your Highness". The guard bows and walks of. Jimin went straight to the bed and collapsed on it. "Don't cave Jimin, you're suppose to leave this Castle and go home". Jimin says trying to convince his self. "I hope Giu is ok and not mad at me". Jimin sighs. "Umm Jimin? Can I umm come in?". Jimin looks at the door for a while before answering. "Yes".

 "Yes"

Taehyung walked in carrying some soup. "Umm... I brought your soup". Taehyung handed Jimin the soup. "Thank you". Jimin said. The room went super quiet. "I'm sorry". Taehyung whispers. Jimin looks at him and noticed Taehyung was crying. "Tae". Jimin puts the soup and hugs him. "I'm sorry too, hitting you was out of line". Jimin said.

"No, I deserved it". Taehyung said. "No one deserves to get hit". Jimin replied. "Look, I don't care about the fight, I just want to be friends again please". Taehyung pledges. "Ok". Jimin smiled. "YES!". Taehyung picks Jimin up and spins him around. "Thank you! thank you! thank you!". Taehyung said. "Ok! Now put me down!". Jimin shouted.

"Your Highness!". Two guards charged in the room and Jimin looks at them. "Yes?". Jimin asked. "Is the Prince bothering you?". One asked. "What! How dare you say that!". TaeHyung yelled. "What is your name? I want to send your family a nice little gift basket". Taehyung smirked. "No". Jimin said. "But Jimin! He offended me!". Taehyung whined.

"No". Jimin said again. "Fine!". TaeHyung stomped his feet and left the room. "Now you two". Jimin points to the guards. "Yes, my Queen". The guards said at the same time. "You two should have followed the Prince because he's probably telling his brother what happen and he wasn't bothering me we were playing". Jimin giggled seeing their faces go pale. "Chop chop".

"I hope they will be ok". Jimin said eating his soup but he spits it out. "Its cold!". Jimin whined. Jimin opens the door again.

"Can I get some more soup please!".