70

Jimin was pacing in his room, waiting for Taehyung to arrived. Apparently, Yoongi decided to move the ball from three weeks to two. "I'm not ready! I want to go home... Right?". Jimin said sadly. The whole Kingdom was rushing to prepare for the Ball. "I just have to escape sooner then expected no big deal". Jimin said. He heard something at the door and goes to open it.

 He heard something at the door and goes to open it

"BINJI!!!". Jimin screamed and hugs the hell out of his wolf. "Oh god I missed you so much!". Jimin said crying. "How's Giu? Is he ok? Is he safe?". Jimin asked and the wolf nods. "That's good, I'm so glad". Jimin says wiping his tears away. "Binnie do I have news for you". Jimin says giggling.

Jimin was so busy talking with Binji that he didn't realize Taehyung was in the room. "He even taught me how to play piano Binnie, weird right?". Jimin said. "Yoongi?". Jimin jumps at Taehyung's voice. "Tae! Don't do that!". Jimin shouted. "Yoongi taught you how to play piano?". Taehyung asked. "Yes? Is that weird?". Jimin times his head. "Oh my god... You turned my brother into a soft bitch".

"I'm so sorry!". Jimin says bowing. Taehyung laughs at his cute best friend. "Its fine Jim and yes it is weird that my brother taught you how to play". Taehyung said. "It is? How?". Jimin questioned. "Well for one, my brother hasn't been in that room since he was ten and he NEVER let anyone in that room let alone touch his piano". Taehyung said. "You really are special to him Jimin".

Jimin looks at Taehyung with wide eyes then looks down at the ground. "Th-that's not true". Jimin said. "We never had this, you know". Taehyung said and Jimin looks at him. "Had what?". Jimin asked. "Love". Taehyung answered. "Our parents put everything before us, hell we never got a birthday present or a hello from them". Taehyung huffs.

Jimin felt bad for the brothers. "So I do apologize for my brother for everything he did to you Jimin, he just... he doesn't know how to act you know, if someone did one kind thing for him, he just goes overboard". Taehyung said. "I'm sorry". Jimin whispers. "Why are you apologizing?". Taehyung asked. "I didn't know and...". Jimin was going to cry again.

Taehyung smiled and hugs him. "Your so damn sensitive". Taehyung chuckled. "Leave me alone". Jimin said sniffing. "You know... I lost my family". Jimin said. "You what?". Taehyung said with eyes. "I thought that...". Jimin shook his head. "I lost my family when I was seven because of a house fire, my dad threw me out the house and told me to run but I sat there". Jimin says.

Taehyung stayed silent, listening to Jimin and trying not cry. "I stayed outside waiting for them to come out but they never did, when my house suddenly caved in, I finally ran like a coward, I didn't even try to help them, I just stood there". Jimin said. "Jimin, your were a kid, you couldn't have done anything". Taehyung said. "That's not why I'm upset Tae". Jimin said. "I'm upset because I never said I loved him one last time".

"He came home late that night and I never said I love you before it happened". Jimin says. "Jimin... Why are you telling me this?". Taehyung asked. "You told me your sad story so I told you mine, we promised that we will share everything remember?". Jimin smiled. Taehyung returned the smiled. "We are both weak bitches". Taehyung said and they laughed.

"So Jimin, how about a pet play date?". Taehyung asked. "Play date?". You have a pet?". Jimin asked. "Yup! A tiger!". Taehyung cheered. "No". Jimin said. "It'll be fun! I swear, he's a good boy, he won't eat you like Yoongi's will, he's the bad one". Taehyung said. "Yoongi said that he's tiger wouldn't eat me". Jimin says hugging his self. "My brother lied to you, he's a bad boy". Taehyung nods.

They both started yelling at each other and Yoongi, who was standing near the door was listening the whole time was smiling.

(Sorry for posting late, I'm not feeling so well)