85

"Eek!!!". Jimin squealed quietly when he saw Namjoon kiss Jin. "It wasn't a talk but it was something". Jimin giggled and finally walked away.

When Jimin was going home, he saw someone get dragged into a alley. "Oh no". Jimin gasped and ran to help. "Hey! Let him go!". Jimin yelled. Four men turned to Jimin and he gulps. "Angel!". The man says and ran to him. "Get out of here". Jimin said and the man ran away. "So...you're the one that got away huh?". One man said.

"No, I'm not". Jimin chuckled sightly and backed away. "We got a good one gentleman, get him!". Before Jimin could run, he was grabbed. "No! Let me go!". Jimin shouted. "Ugh!". One of the men dropped to the ground. "I'm pretty sure he said to let him go".

 "I'm pretty sure he said to let him go"

"Jungkook!". Jimin yelled happily. Then a gunshot was heard and a another man fell to the ground. "Now y'all know you all are about to die right?".

 "Now y'all know you all are about to die right?"

"Tae-Taehyung?". Jimin said stunned. Taehyung was grinning wickedly at the other two men. "Just calm down". One man said. "Bad choice of words". Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung slowly walked over to the man. "Are you giving your Prince orders?". Taehyung asked harshly. "I'm not from here". The man answered. "That's even worst!". Taehyung shot the man in his throat.

"Oh my god!". Jimin gasped loudly and covers his eyes. "Please don't kill me!". The last man said dropping to his knees. "I'm not". Taehyung says walking to him. "I'm just gonna beat the shit outta of you". Taehyung giggled and starts to beat the man senseless.

"Get that ass babe!". Jungkook cheers. Jimin had his eyes closed and ears covered waiting for it to stop. "Wait!". The man coughed out. Taehyung stops and tilts his head at the man. "What?". Taehyung hissed. "We are looking for our Prince, that's all! We mean no harm!". The man says crying. "Prince?". Taehyung asked.

"Yes, we were hired by our Prime minister to questioned every Kingdom to find him". The man said. "Bullshit". Taehyung punched him in his face. "That's all bullshit, you wouldn't have kidnapped all those people". Jungkook huffed. "That wasn't the plan at first but the minister told us too". The man said. "He sounds like he needs to die". Taehyung said. "What's his name?". Taehyung asked.

The man went silent. Taehyung hums and nods his head. "Maybe you didn't hear me". Taehyung hit him with the gun. "What's his name?". Taehyung growled coldly. "Excuse me". Jimin finally spoke up. "Yes?". The man said. "What's the Prince's name? Can you give us that?". Jimin asked.

"I can! Maybe you can you help find him!". The man said. "Ok we're getting somewhere". Jimin said. "Now it depends...". The man said. "Depends on what?". Jimin asked.

"On the Prince you want".