18

(Two more chapters for Yoongi's birthday)

Jimin wakes up in the bed and he was
confused. "Wasn't I on the floor?". Jimin said and runs to the door. Jimin kicks the door. "Hello! Someone please!". Jimin bangs on the door again hurting his fist. "Ow". Jimin rubs his knuckles and goes to the bathroom. Jimin wanted to took a bath to relax his self but that quickly ended when saw something on his neck.

"What is this?". Jimin started scratching it thinking it was a bug bite. Jimin hears a knock on the door and he locks the bathroom door. The room door opens and Jimin held his breath. "Go away". Jimin says quietly. "Are you in here?". Jimin heard a women's voice and carefully opens the bathroom door. "Good morning". The maid bows to Jimin. "Go-good morning". Jimin said back blushing.

The maid giggles at Jimin's cuteness. "I bought you breakfast". The maid shows him a platter of different types of food. "My Lord didn't know what you liked so he asked us to make different type of things". The maid says. "Is this a joke?". Jimin asked coldly. The maid jumps. "Umm... I". Jimin was still glaring at her. "I don't want none of this, I want to go home". Jimin walks to the window and looks outside.

"I-I but my Qu...". Jimin quickly glare at her. "Don't you DARE call me that!". Jimin shouted harshly. "I'm not going to be yo...". Jimin stops his self. "Listen and obey me and your family won't get hurt". Jimin hears the Yoongi's voice in his head again and wanted to cry. "I'll eat it bring it over here". Jimin says in defeat. The maid brings the food over to Jimin and tries to leave but Jimin grabs her. "You try it first".

The maid eyes widened and she started to sweat. "I can't". The maid said shaking. Jimin smirks at her. "And why not?". Jimin crosses his arms. "Be-because this is your breakfast my Queen". The maid bows again. "And as your Queen I order you to eat it". Jimin smiles.

Jimin wasn't about to take any chances with being drugged. The maid picks up the fork shaking. Jimin huffs at her. "Get out and take that food with you". Jimin waves his hand at her and she ran off in tears.

Jimin was playing with the flowers on the table for about two hours now not thinking how hungry his was. Once again the door was opened and Jimin quickly hid under the bed. "Ha! They all can eat me!". Jimin got from under the bed with tears. "Taehyung". Jimin said. Taehyung turns around and his heart dropped. "Ji-Jimin". Taehyung runs and gives him a hug.

"Oh my god". Taehyung already knows what this means, his brother is "in love with Jimin". "Tae, help me please". Jimin cries in his chest. "Come on". Taehyung pulls Jimin out the room. Taehyung was beyond mad at his brother for kidnapping his best friend. "Taehyung, your grip is a little tight". Jimin said. "Oh so-sorry". Taehyung lets go of Jimin's wrist and grabs his hand and puts him in a room.

"Stay here and I'll try to see if no one's around, we can run out the back". Taehyung pats Jimin on his head and leaves the room. Jimin already felt his body relax. "I hope Namjoon Hyung wasn't all that worried about me". Jimin wonders to his self. "I knew he was going to do this". Jimin felt his heart drop to his stomach. Jimin glares at Yoongi. "Tsk tsk tsk". Yoongi said walking to Jimin.

Jimin tries to the door but it was locked. "What?". Jimin thinks. "Taehyung!". Jimin shouted but nothing happens. "He's not coming". Yoongi back hugs Jimin. "Get off me!". Jimin wiggles his body trying to break free from Yoongi's hold. "Easy there Queen, I'm not going to hurt you". Yoongi whispers in his ear. "Let me go! Taehyung!". Jimin yells again. "What did you do to him?!?". Jimin asked. "Nothing".

Jimin stops wiggling. "So where is he?". Jimin asked. "He's probably unconscious somewhere... Like you". Jimin felt something go in his neck and he blacks out. "Night Queen".

 "Night Queen"

Jimin wakes up in a different room. "No". Jimin runs to the door but this door was made of metal. Jimin just cries silently.