106

Jimin dropped the plate and turned around in a quick motion. "What?". Jimin said flabbergasted. "You're pregnant too!?!". Taehyung yelled at Jin. "You're pregnant Taehyung?". Jin looked at Taehyung with cold glare. "You can't hurt or kill him because I will NOT raise my child alone". Taehyung says returning the glare.

Jimin wasn't paying the little argument any mind. "Oh my god!!! I'm going to be a auntie!". Jimin squealed loudly and jumps just to hiss in pain. "Ow". Jimin said. "My brother really does love destroying you doesn't he?". Taehyung smirked. "How about you two help me with that". Jimin hissed.

"I'm not doing a damn thing". Taehyung said. "I wish I could but I can't". Jin said in a apologetic tone. "You two are evil". Jimin said. "Right you are now help me tell Kookie that his going to be a father". Taehyung grinned. "Oh! Help me too Jimin, Namjoon is your brother after all". Jin smiled. "Very well". Jimin sighs. "Thank you Jimin!".

Jimin called his brother to came to the Castle and he dragged Jungkook by his ear to the living room. "You could have just to told me to follow you". Jungkook rubs his ear. "I didn't want to do that but I was told too". Jimin said and sat down on the couch. "By who?". Jungkook asked. "Kookie!". Taehyung runs in and hugs him. "Tae? What's wrong?". Jungkook asked already willing to shot someone.

"Nothing, now sit". Taehyung pushed Jungkook in a chair and smiled. "Ok but why am I here?". Jungkook said. "No reason". Taehyung grinned. "What did you do?". Jungkook said staring at Taehyung. "Why does everyone keep saying that!". Taehyung yelled. "Because your always doing something". Jimin and Jungkook said together. "Hate you both". Taehyung said and they laughed. "I got him!".

Jin came in the room holding Namjoon's arm. "I still don't know why I'm here". Namjoon says looking at everyone in the room. "We have a announced to make". Jin said. "We?". Jungkook said. "Yes we, as in Jin and I". Taehyung replied. "And that is?". Namjoon asked. Taehyung and Jin looked at each other before shouting.

"We're pregnant!".