✮ Chapter 1

After the fiasco with Jiro and the strange appearance of that spectral hand, Jotaro grew paranoid while you only felt concerned. There was no real answer they could find to help figure out what or who made that ghostly appearance at the time of the fight. Searching for answers was exhausting since most of them lead to suggestions of an exorcism or disbelief that someone as intimidating as Jotaro could even be possessed. The only answer you received on how you could even see the spirit was simply that your spiritual awareness is relatively high.

Once again, the search for answers was exhausting. The end result of their searching emphasized ghostly possession, yet the spirit that appeared didn't seem as malicious as some sources state spirits should be. Even though the supposed malicious nature is questionable, Jotaro's form of 'possession' is even more so.

In the end, there's little they could do.

Now, the only action Jotaro believed was worth taking was locking himself in jail, forcibly. The guards of the jail cell really couldn't stop him as just receiving a mere glare from the teen had them backing away. There was nothing you could do once Jotaro made up his mind, so all you did do was visit him and try to get him to leave. 

Which is what you're doing at this moment.

Sitting Indian style in front of his cell, you idly glanced around at the various trinkets he had in there with him.

"You know, I still don't think locking up yourself is gonna help," you gesture at his stuff, "I mean, an evil spirit doesn't normally bring you stuff. Heck, it's already given me some [f/s]!"

Popping open the seal to your [f/s], you happily began to munch away on it.

"It seems like a good one to me," you hum before taking another bite.

Jotaro remains quiet while idly flipping through a comic, the only sound in the room being your munching and his flipping of pages.  

"Come on, Jotaro," you frown, "You've been in here for a long time, don't you think it's time to leave?"

"No," is his curt reply.

When you go silent, Jotaro glances away from his comic to look at the sly smile curling upon your lips.

Scowling slightly he opens his mouth and asks, "What?"

You glance away from him briefly while uttering, "Well, don't get upset with what Miss Holly had to do."

Hearing his mother's name fall from your lips his scowl turns into a sharp glare as he demands, "What did she do?"

This time it's Jotaro who's met with silence instead of an answer, your [e/c] eyes filled with amusement. Before Jotaro could try and demand an answer the door to the jail room opened and his mother's familiar voice filtered in.

"Oh, [Y/n], I hope we didn't make you wait too long," Holly utters as she hurries to your side.

Standing up, you easily surrender yourself to one of Holly's affectionate yet comforting hugs while saying, "You came just in time. He was about to interrogate me."

The snicker that follows after your statement causes Jotaro to roll his eyes before narrowing when he remembered his mother uttering 'we' before directing her attention to you.

Jotaro frowns when he catches sight of the older man standing in front of the doorway to his cell. Leaving the bed he'd been lounging on, he stares at his grandfather with a look of disdain.

Crossing his arms, Jotaro tells him, "I didn't ask you to come here, so get lost."

"That's right, you didn't ask me," Joseph agrees before grinning slightly and saying, "Your mother and [Y/n] did."