When You Wear Their Clothing

Shiro 🖤

Vest. When you steal Shiro's vest it's a bit loose but you wear it alongside his black shirt. When he sees you in his clothing, he begins to laugh. He thinks you're cute in it but he's also slightly turned on by it

Keith

Jacket. When you steal Keith's jacket, he demands that you return it. He's not big on sharing and will refuse to admit about how good you look in it. You tease him by not giving him the jacket. He has to chase you for it.

Lance 💙

Sweater. When Lance sees you in his sweater, he begins to blush and automatically begins to flirt and comment on how good you look. He give you a big kiss. He totally hooked.

Hunk 💛

Headband. When you stole Hunk's headband, you began to pretend that you were a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. Who knows why. Hunk sees you and you're embarrassed. He teases you now for it.

Pidge 💚

Glasses. At first Pidge got really angry with you because those were given to her by her brother and she yelled at you. You were hurt and returned them. She apologized to you after and explained why she got mad. She hugs you to show she's sorry.

Matt 🧡

Cloak. When you stole Matt's cloak, you pretended as if you were in Star wars and were Rey. You started to reenact scenes and Matt decided to join you, citing all of Finn's lines. Nerds.

James 💕

Helmet. When you wore James' helmet, you began to pretend that you were a pilot yourself. When James saw you, he laughed so hard. He took the helmet off you head and kissed you. He's never going to let you live this moment down.

Allura 💖

Crown. When you worr Allura's crown, you styled your hair so that the crown and hair matched. Allura was mad but then was impressed at your skills that she wanted you to do the same for her hair.

Romelle 💗

Boots. You were intrigued by her boots and so you wore them with a short dress. When Romelle saw you in the dress, she complimented you and just had to get a picture of you so that she could remember this moment.

Lotor 💜

Armour. Lotor was a lot bigger than you so you looked really bad in his armour. When he saw you in his armour, he just told you to take it off. He wasn't impressed. Later on, he teases you by saying "if you want my armour next time, you'll have to take it off me." You weren't impressed.

Acxa❣

Headpiece. Acxa wore a small alien headpiece for her hair. You were really confused on how it worked. You tried to figure it out but got nowhere. Acxa walked in on you and she smiled. She begun to help you out afterwards to show you how to put it in your hair.

BONUS

Veronica 💟

Scarf. When you stole Veronica's blue scarf and paired it with your favorite autumn jacket, she smiled at you. She wasn't like her brother in where she lusted over you but rather told you to keep the scarf as it looked good on you. Surely you wore it every day after that day.