How People Found Out

How the team found out you were dating

Shiro 🖤

It was after one training session. You two were training in the training room and you stumbled and fell into Shiro. You lied there staring and then kissed. The team walked in at the wrong time.

Keith ❤

It was on the mission after your injury. Keith stayed by your side. When the team was in danger, they demanded Keith leave you and help them. When he refused, he revealed you were together and that he loved you

Lance 💙

Everyone knew about Lance's feelings for you but not your feelings for Lance. It took time for them to realize that you felt the same. The team was the reason why you guys ended up together.

Hunk 💛

No one knew. They never saw it coming. Yes they were aware of the kindness that the two of you showed to one another but never realized that it was out of love. You guys had to tell the team you were together.

Pidge 💚

Pidge and you were secretive about your feelings for a long time. You two both mastered the skill of staying silent and calm. It was until one day Pidge came back injured did you tell the truth. She loved you back.

Matt 🧡

It was so obvious. Everyone was so annoyed with you two because they just wanted you two to get together and make it official. Matt and you eventually revealed to the team when you finally did. All were happy.

James 💕

You're feelings for him were noticed by members of the Garrison including Veronica and Ryan but he never noticed. That was until the war in where you wished him luck. He promised to return home to see you again. Everyone saw your exchange.

Allura 💖

It was weird. Everyone suspected that you two liked each other but no one really knew including yourselves. You didn't understand your feelings for one another. You only revealed it to one another the day before she died.

Romelle 💗

She was confused. Everyone knew but she was confused. When you two first saw each other, you liked her and she liked you but you weren't sure if the other did so you tried to keep it a secret from one another. You failed.

Lotor 💜

Its really wasn't hard to tell. Yes Lotor pretended to keep his cool but he was overprotective of you. The Generals knew and soon others used you as a threat because of that knowledge. Lotor always saved you

Acxa❣

Acxa is stone cold. It was hard to tell that she even had feelings for you. As for you, you weren't blatantly obvious but you dropped hints. Everyone figured it out once you finally admitted it on the Atlas