Shopping at Victoria's Secret

Shiro 🖤

Hes kind of weirded out at first. He's totally not against going in it's more so he's worried he's going to get turned on by you in there. Surely when you try something on, he's gotta try real hard not to blush

Keith ❤

He's not huge on it. He's doesn't really want to but goes in. You tease him a little with the lingerie and that hooks him in. He's trying so hard not to blush and tries not to show interest because he's screwed otherwise

Lance 💙

He's the one dragging you into the store. He's seriously more into it than you are. Like he'll start pulling stuff off the racks and handing it to you. Weirdly he gets sizing correctly... but what's even weirder is that you like what he pulls out for you. Your an unpredictable couple.

Hunk 💛

He's kind of awkward. So are you. That makes for a weird combination. You two will look at the lingerie. You immediately get uncomfortable and Hunk comfort you. He tells you, you look beautiful in anything and eventually you just get something simple.

Pidge 💚

You two try on stuff together. Pidge loves going for the more simple stuff while you go for the more frilly stuff. Pidge has fun with you dressing up you almost forget that it's a lingerie store and not a costume store.

Matt 🧡

This boy becomes thirsty to the point that everytime you go to the mall, you avoid this store. You know exactly what will happen. He'll choose something you absolutely don't like and won't stop getting you to try on something until you give in and buy something you like. Avoid store at all costs.

James 💕

He's probably the most relaxed out of anyone. He doesn't really care for it but won't complain if you want to go to the store. He'll hold anything you want to try and your bags. You'll surprise him later when you buy something of his interest.

Allura 💖

She loves going with you. You two both have similar taste in clothing and that stays the same in lingerie. Allura loves watching you model the lingerie and you feel the same about her. You two live for that store.

Romelle 💗

Romelle is curious. Like everything, she'll examine all the details on the lingerie from the colour to the finest detailing in sewing. If shes paying for it and you're wearing it, quality is important. And Romelle only wants you to know how much you mean to her.

Lotor 💜

Watch out. A beast emerges. He just loves it when you wear anything with dark colours. He doesn't even care if it's super expensive because he only wants you to feel great. If he sees his princess in it, he'll buy it. And expect you to wear it later that night or he'll throw a pity party.

Acxa❣

She's confused. She doesn't really get the hype around it. Sure she's heard about other girls talking about it but it doesn't really interest her. That's why she has you. You introduce her to this world and now she's confused. You aid in her buying lingerie and explain things like cup size and types of lingerie