New A/N

Finally got internet back! Much to discuss. Please read.

Will cover: updates, update schedule, reads and self-promo

As of updates... Haha so as you see, many updates. That's because I didn't update due to me not wanting to use my data up (I use data for other things too). So you're getting several chapters. Soon I'll be releasing my first one shot before Friday as well as two other chapters I was working in that require more research.

As for the reads... OMG 300 more in less than a week? WOAH. LIKE HOW ARE WE AT 800+ NOW? I'm so glad you're enjoying the book. Please make requests for anything.

As for the update schedule... so I'm soon going back to school which will restrict my uploading schedule because if you didn't know, I am working on 4 books and 2 in process. This eats up lots of my time. I'm trying to finish two of my books (fanfiction based) because I want to work on my original that is released (its called Winter. You should check it out, it's on Wattpad) this book and want to begin releasing a new fanfic and original. For that reason, updates will now be once a week, starting on Friday.

Again quick promo: if you want to check out my other works, please do. I have a Voltron Fanficition called Crystal Caged (Original Character), Inuyasha Fanfiction called Sesshomaru and the human, Naomi (Original Character) and an original book called Winter.

Sorry A/N but thank you so much for all the support you've given! I really do appreciate it