Favourite Smash Bros Character

What player would be and who's their favourite? (Picture not mine)

Shiro 🖤

Captain Falcon. Classic and original character. He just loves a natural leader ya know? As for playing the game, he the kind to trash talk but he is so bad because he would apologize right after since he thought he was too harsh.

Keith

Link. Who does loves Link's hair? Keith relates to him that way. As for play, he's actually very silent. This is because he's so focused on beating you that he only concentrates on how he plays. It's kind of awkward because it's so quiet.

Lance 💙

Lucario. He is new and fresh but also agile and versatile. Lance loves a good fight and smash bros is one way to play. He just loves to use all the moves on you and your surprised at how good he is at playing the game.

Hunk 💛

Villager or Isabelle. He thinks they're so cute and innocent. He wishes smash bros was real. His reason is that different game characters come to play together and wished people could do the same. Hunk is really bad at playing but he's trying.

Pidge 💚

Samus or Zero Suit Samus. Pidge loves a badass woman who can kick but. She also just loves her suit. Pidge is an aggressive player. She is not one to go easy on her opponents and this girl can trash talk like no tomorrow.

Matt 🧡

R.O.B. Yes a robot. Its confirmed. Matt loves robots. He just the simplicity and strength that R.O.B has. With that being said, Matt is much like Pidge when playing although with him it's less a fight to the death kind of situation.

James 💕

Fox McCloud. James really loves pilots and loves that Fox is a skilled pilot. He aspires to be Fox. James is a chill person to play with as he's not aggressive in life but he's not an easy person to battle. He's quite good at using the stage to his advantage.

Allura 💖

Palutena. Palutena has a different type of fighting style in comparison to the other characters and that intrigued Allura. Allura is very confused on how to play the game though so you win most times. This makes her a bit upset but you comfort her.

Romelle 💗

Kirby. Kirby is an all-around character and he's a small pink ball. Romelle thinks he's adorable. It's quite shocking but Romelle is very skilled in playing. She learned fast and gets really competitive fast. She actually wins most games.

Lotor 💜

Corrin. Coring uses her sword but she also has magical abilities and Lotor loves that about Corrin. You tease Lotor by avoiding him on the stage and making him chase after you. He gets annoyed but doesn't get angry. He does strike you but you strike him back quickly. You two are equally matched.

Acxa

Sheik. A classic ninja who is in disguise. Acxa relates to Sheik because she feels as if her skills match the levels of Sheik. As for playing, Acxa doesn't really care if she wins or lose so long as she plays as Sheik. Any other character and she refuses to play.