Confessions and Attacking Positions - Chapter Twenty-Six

*Kendal's POV*

"Hey, check it David! You've got some competition, you need to keep an eye on your girlfriend." Both of our heads shot up.

"Girlfriend!?" shouted uncle Phil.

Oh damn, how was I was supposed to explain this to him? and I'm still on top of Neymar.

Help.

~~~~~~~

I knew that uncle Phil wasn't going to be over the moon the with idea dating David or anyone of the Brasil NT, but I didn't expect to react like that. Everyone made me their way other to where uncle Phil, Neymar and I were. I forgot that I was still in the awkward position until I felt something become harder around my crotch.

Ew.

I looked at Neymar just to confirm whether I believed what just happened did actually happen, he just gave me lopsided smile confirming my beliefs where right. But why now out of all scenarios?

Double ew.

My eyes shot up and I got up immediately and dusted myself of. Neymar just burst out laughing, the guys were confused on what was so funny. Doesn't this guy believe in God?!

"Can you explain how this started? I expected more of you know I don't like you guys dating members of my, the assistant coach and manager's family remember what happened to Camilla?"

David had told me about Camilla. She was the old assistant coach daughter that dated Jô, I'm not going into further details but let's just say because ugly between the two and he ended up resigning as a result.

"Yes."

"And also Gina?"

The old manager's niece which also resigned after also a terrible break up with Fernandihno.

"Yes."

"And they're countless others. I am going to resign over petty little boyfriend girlfriend drama no matter what family member it regards, sorry Ken."

"It's okay." I gave him a small smile and then shot daggers at Oscar, the look basically read 'thanks a lot, smart arse.' We wouldn't of been having this discussion if had shouted out loud the fact I was David's girlfriend. He looked at me simply mouthed 'sorry.'

"You two can do whatever, you both are adults but things turn ugly please do not involve me."

We both nodded. Neymar had finally started to get up he held my arm.

"Get off." I tried to shake him off. Wrong Idea. He just ended up having a stronger grip and we both ended on the floor again and the boys started to laugh.

"Fuck." we said simultaneously.

"Language." uncle Phil scolded.

"Sorry." we both said in chorus again.

"Why would you even do that?" My voice muffled because face had landed on his stomach. It didn't help that we were in another awkward position, my chest was just above his hardened crotch.

"Because I needed help." he said. I got up immediately and dusted myself off.

"Now what wasn't that so hard, was it?"

I held out my hand for him, he took it pulled himself up.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it?" he stuck his tongue out and I stuck mine back out at him.

"How did you both ended up on the floor anyway?" asked David.

"We ended up that way because Neymar did something that may have possibly given him a yellow card in a real match." I directed my eyes over to him.