Comebacks and Parents - Chapter Twenty-Seven

*Kendal's POV*

A huge smile grew on David's face. "I can't believe this, I think I'm falling in love you too."

The traffic was currently on red. I held his hand tighter, he looked into my eyes and then placed a kiss on my lips and I kiss him back, we did not realise the lights had changed colours until someone honked their horn. David pulled away and continue to drive, I simply laugh at what just happened.

~~~~~~

We had arrived at hotel, we were still in the car. David started to kiss to me again. It was long before it became a heated make out session. My hands were tangled in his hair and I could feel his hand going underneath my vest. I moved his lips onto my next, he started to suck and bite into my next sightly, it took me a while to realise that he was leaving a love bite on my neck. I let out a small gasp, he let go of my neck and kiss me again, he was so forceful we both ended up on the passenger side. I was not about to loose virginity in a car no matter how expensive it was. I pulled away.

David looked confused in my why I just did that.

"If we continued we probably would of have had sex in the car."

"I wasn't thinking about that you want to, I'm more than happy." He wiggled his eyebrows I just I raised an eyebrow in response. "Don't worry I was joking."

"Good... Why don't you spend the night with me?"

"I wish I could but I can't, early practice tomorrow and I know if I stay I know will not make it on time."

"Alright, but I'm going to any practices for a while."

"Why?"

"I don't want a repeat of what happened today, running laps doesn't seem like much fun and uncle Phil will flip out if he saw this on my neck!"

"Okay, you have a point. I'll just have to come afterwards."

"I guess so."

"Anyways, I see you later. Thanks for being honest with me today I'm happy you feel the same way as me, I'm so sorry I thought there was thing going on between you and Neymar." He opened his arms out for a hug, I accepted and started to have a feeling I haven't had in a while, guilt. Sure nothing I haven't actually done anything I felt like I was lying to him.

"It's okay."

He smiled. "One last kiss?"

"Of course." I gave him and a long kiss and then opened the door and left

"Bye!" I waved at him

"Bye Ken!" he waved as he started to drive off.

I stumbled over my room and just jumped in to bed. I got out my phone as usual to see if I had any new messages, which I did.

Ney the Bae:

What you did today was very rude.

Not this again.

Look ,I don't feel like texting you.

Then I'll call you.

Grr, that's not what I meant! But before I could even reply I had an incoming call from him, I picked up straight away because if I didn't pick now he would probably continue call until I answered.

"For someone who doesn't want to talk me, you sure picked up the phone pretty fast." he said

"I figured if I didn't pick up now, you would continue to call until I did."

"Smart girl." I rolled my eyes. "I know you're rolling eyes, it's like automatic reaction to anything I say."

Damn it. "Whatever, now why did you want to talk to me?"