Erle C. Kenton - Chapter Forty-Six

*Nobody's POV*

She heard a knock of the door, assuming it probably was Gerard to got up and opened the door, then was about to shut the door and but their foot was blocking the door from shutting.

"Please..."

~~~~~~~

*Kendal's POV*

"Kenton..." I sighed. "What do you want?"

"I wanted to see you before I left."

"So soon?"

"Duty calls..." I raised an eyebrow. "The office only gave me a month off."

"Right... and why would you want to do that?"

"Because I hate the idea of being on an 11-hour flight with the thought of my sister having complete and utter hatred for me."

"Or you just don't want to feel guilty." Kenton remained silent. "Are you going to stand out there all day?"

"No, I'm not leaving here until you at least let me in." Knowing Kenton I knew that was probably the case, and widened the door for him. "Thanks." I waited for him to walk in then, I locked the door. Kenton was just stood in the middle of the room.

"Can you sit down of something? I feel uncomfortable with just standing there, I feel like you're breathing down my neck."

"Oh sorry." He sat on the edge of my bed.

"How is she?" I towards the ground.

"Who?" He scrunched up his face in thought, then clocked on whom I was talking about. "Oh... She's fine, Lea's okay... I guess."

I sighed. "That's great... So, if I didn't come into the room that day... Would have things been like the way it is now?"

"No... But always all things are inevitable, it would of come of anyway but I'm kind of happy it came out now..."

"Why?"

"Because it's easier to explain without when Lea's stomach hasn't tripled in size."

"Right... Why?"

"I just explained what happened?"

"No, I meant why you and Lea?"

"I don't know... It just did..."

"It just did" I couldn't help mock him. "When you both clearly were in a relationship with other people?" My eyes shot up out at him.

"Can't you stop that, it's really freaky."

"I can't help it okay? But seriously, you're going to explain yourself because that was complete and utter crap."

"What do you mean?"

I sighed. "I am speaking English right? Just tell me when and how it happened, because I can't get my head all of this okay?"

"Well... Melissa was never really a breath of fresh air."

"That 's not an excuse, and c'mon she's not the bad actually. She treated me much better than you did actually..." Kenton sighs.

"About that-"

"Don't. Just talk." I crossed my arms together.

"Well... There has never dull moment with Melissa."

"You could say that again."

"But sometimes, I just want to be able to take a breather, I didn't really like my life being some sort of soap opera, there was literally some sort of problem with everything and everyone in the world. I didn't really want to come over from work to that everyday."