New Year

This is like a side story, but everyone is basicdlly together. It's not New Year for me quiet yet, but I will still release an early chapter now and again in a hour and a half.

Sal was in his room getting ready. Him, Larry, Todd, Neil and Ash were all going over to Zhaen's for a New Year's bonfire. Where they would all have fun and light their own fireworks. They all had one hour before midnight. 

Sal decided to wear one of Larry's hoodies and some skinny jeans. He ran down to the hall and into the elevator, excited to see what his boyfriend was going to wear. He gets off the elevator once he gets to the basement and into Larry's room. They looked exactly the same. They both were thinking the same thing which caused them to laugh. 

Todd and Neil decided to dress cozy and wear ugly sweaters. While Ash decided to wear a purple sweatshirt she got from Zhaen that said "Dating a demon" on it. Sal could only imagine that Zhaen was wearing the one that matched it.

The group got to Zhaen's apartment and he was right. Zhaen was wearing a sweatshirt that said "Dating an Angel." Ash hugged Zhaen and she led them all to the backyard. It was 11:25 and it was fucking cold. Zhaen and Ash were sitting by the fire taking pictures of and with each other. Who knows where Todd and Neil went, but they knew they'd be back in time for fireworks. 

Then there's Larry and Sally. They were being complete goofballs, there was some funky music playing and they were just dancing with each other. Talking about what a year it was.

"I can't wait, only a few more months? And we are out."

Larry nodded and looked at Sal, "What are you going to do? Once school is out?"

Sal shrugged. He didn't know what his future was to hold. But he was definitely going to college. He doesn't know for what yet, but it's something he would wanna do.

"I dunno, but I figured you were going to go off to college and do something with Art."

"Damn, am I that easy to read?"

Sal just shrugged. "Todd and Neil are probably going to finally be together. Like really together, married wise. Zhaen and Ash? Photography. I just," He looked at the fire, "I don't know man."

Larry hugged Sal and kissed the top of his head. 

"It's ok blue dude, we will figure this out."

"We?"

He nods and looks down at the blue muffin, "Yeah, we. I wanna help you. Maybe you can just go to go. Get a degree then figure out what you wanna do as you go along."

"Maybe, but I don't wanna hold you back Larry. You love art. So you should go when you can."

"I will go when I want to go, man, I wanna spend time with you first cause I love you."

Larry smiled and then Sally did back.

"Love you too Larry."

"Hm? What was that? I think you were missing a word."

Sal rolled his eyes and laughed, "I love you too fuck nugget."

Larry laughed and they both went to sit down by the fire. Todd and Neil were there and they all started talking about a bunch of nonsense. Time flew. Zhaen checked the time and smiled. 

"It's almost time!" She got up and got some fireworks. She was counting down.

"10, 9, 8, 7,-" She said.

[A]- 6
[T]- 5
[N]-4
[Z]- 3
[L]- 2
[S]- 1

"Happy New Year!" They all yelled together. The firework went off and the sky was lit once again.

Todd kissed Neil, and the girls giggled. Ash kissed Zhaen.

"I love you Larry."

"I love you to Sal" and both the boys kissed.

They couldn't wait for what was to come with this new year. New year meant new adventures, especially with their new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy New Years Guys! We still have a way to go down here, but I wish you all a happy new year and will come out with another chapter in one hour.

~C.L. <3