Broken Inside Teaser

The sound of metal scrapes against the ground as I drag my scythe behind me. Making sure he could hear me. I smirked at this little game we were playing. It's inevitable. Running. I am going to get you, no matter how far he runs. He will die. There's no running from me. I am death. 

I heard a door slam and I walked around the corner and up the stairs. My scythe banging against every single step I take. I felt my eye change color and I giggled. 

"Come out, come out, where ever you are~" 

"Now now, no need to do that. I like this little game we are playing. Don't listen to him, he's just a demon." I said and I looked through the door way of a room and grinned. Wonder where they could possibly be? 

I hear them running again and couldn't help but laugh. This fool really thinks he can get away from me? 

"Come on now! I am death! I am Red Eyes herself!" I let out a cackle and walk up to a locked bedroom.

"I know you're in there!" I said as I cut the door down with my scythe. I walked in and looked around. No one was in here, or were they? I thought as I walked around the room. Lookin under the beds and seeing nothing. I looked over and saw an open window.

"Ah, they must be hiding outback." I walk downstairs and out to the backyard. Looking around and seeing the padded down grass. Someone was running out here. And all the way over? To the shed. How boring.

"Our little game." I said as I walked closer to the shed, "Is over!" I yelled as I cut into the shed with a clean slice. I pulled it back to reveal a red liquid.

"This is what happens when you don't play the game correctly." I said as I left.

<<On the News>>

"This just hit! We found another body in the backyard of another murder that seems to be done by someone who goes by the name of Zenthaen and we know this from the red eye drawn out of the victims blood. There body is too mangled to identify on the spot as to who they were. But we hope you tune in tonight to find out. Next up on Nockfell News! Can Oranges really outlive Grapefruits?"

<Click>

Sal turned off the TV and looked over at Larry. Larry shook his head and got up.

"Damn it! He fucking did it again! And we couldn't do anything to prevent it. We are supposed to be right up evils ass! And here we are fucking around like there's no tomorrow!" Larry yelled.

Sal hugged him and shook his head.

"We don't know who this guy is though. We just need to be careful while we are out. Maybe we can go out later and collect more clues about this ok?" Sal suggested and Larry just sighed and agreed.

"Fine. Come here so I can kiss you." Larry said and Sal giggled. Taking his prosthetic off and leaning up to kiss Larry.