Chapter 1

"Hurts doesn't it?.. saying one thing and Learning it's all fiction..." Loki said.

Thor just stayed quiet he threw a bottle towards Loki, but he caught it with ease.

"How rude of you.. what if I didn't catch this?" Loki said pointing at the bottle then threw it towards Thor.

"Let me help you.. stand beside me with the grand master... lets say something bad happens to him..."

"You," pointing at Thor
"Me," pointing at himself. Then he put both his thumbs up. Thor just stayed quiet. Loki sighs and lets his hands fall beside him

"Does this mean you don't want my help?"

"Then I'll just do it alone like I always did..." Thor just smiled. "Now will you say something?"

"SAY SOMETHING!!!" He screamed

"What do you want me to say dear brother?, you faked your own death, out father is dead, we have a secret murderous sister, do you want me to say something further than the last two days?!" He shouted at the end

"Fine blame it all on me! I'm just trying to help you!! I mean you couldn't possibly go back?! Going back is like suicide!!! Especially there's that grandmasters 'champion' I haven't seen him but I heard he is excruciatingly savage...and if you do managed to arrive on Asgard what then?! Our sister broke your hammer like it was glass! What and your going to fight her alone?! Bare handed?! That's suicide!!!" Loki took a deep breath.

"Since when do you care if I die or not?!" Thor shouted startling Loki

"You tried to kill me millions of times why do you care now?!" Thor continued

"Ughhh you people you 'Heroes' don't know anything, you just don't give a shit about people like me!! You just imprison them and forget them like they are trash!!!" Tears trailing down his cheeks.

"You can never understand me..." he murmured but was heard by Thor.

Loki covered his face with both of his hands. Then he felt someone hugging him, it was Thor he stroked his hands on his back soothingly. Loki couldn't take it he broke down crying.

"Because I love you..." he whispered almost not audible thankfully Thor didn't notice...